Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sorry, I've been on leave

G'Day everyone, sorry I haven't updated for 5 or 6 days but I have been on leave and haven't gotten to jump on a PC as I've been soooooooo busy.

Quick rundown.

Friday:
Dad in hospital (he's fine now)
Reece's 5th Birthday
Reece's last day at Kohanga
Birthday dinner to cook

Saturday:
Cook a few meals for Dad freezer
Clean house
Play with Reece's new toys
Friends over for afternoon tea
Watch Fireworks at Trentham park
Pick up birthday cake for Sunday

Sunday:
Get us and all the extra's to the Ten Pin Bowling by 10.30am
Tend to Dad
3 hours of bowling and eating and birthday cake
Cook dinner while kids play with MORE new toys

Monday
Reece's first day at school
Adam crying etc because Reece isn't staying with him for the day
Groceries
Tend to Dad
Visit sister who's father in law has just died
Get eyebrows waxed (ouch!)
Collect one tired little boy from school
Cook dinner

I haven't stopped and unfortunately Andrew hasn't been much help as he has a Cadbury new promo/lauch going on which means he has been starting at 6.30am and finishing late.
Plus he had golf on Saturday for the semi final of some tournament (which he won.....yaya!)

I am late to work and off early all the rest of the week due to Dad being out of action for the next 2 weeks and Andrew doing his launch (strawberry twirl) so I am dropping the boys off and picking them up again...........*sigh* busy busy busy.

My eating has been worse this week then in the last 3 months and I haven't been drinking my water but I WILL go to weight watchers tonight to see what the damage is and then GET MY BUTT BACK INTO IT! Can't remember the last time I went to the gym but I'm not making any excuses, I will just accept it and move on.

I am dying to get around to everyone's blog and see what you have all been up to (and leave comments) but I might not get there this week ...... sorry :)

Since I am on a short day (being first day back) I'd better go do some work *screws face up*.

7 comments:

Anne said...

Well - can see why you haven't been writing!!

Happy belated birthday to your little boy - hope he will love school:)

Karen said...

Oh well since you have been so busy I will let you off being so slack with updates *pokes tounge out* LOL
Hope your Dad is doing ok.... and I have my eyes peeled for the Strawberry Twirls! LOL Now that I have the Raspberry Triple Decker I am happy though! LOL But the Strawberry Twirls do sound delicious! :)
Catch ya soon

Chris H said...

Glad you are ok, just busy! My "youngest" goes to school in 3 weeks, and I simply can't wait! It has been 27 years, 10 months and 2 weeks that I have been a full time mum at home, and I am SICK OF IT!!!! I have done odd jobs in between, but at school! DOH. So I am going to just enjoy my 9 - 3 FREEDOM for a while. You keep up the good work, being busy must burn calories eh?

Anonymous said...

just happy that you are ok, don't stress about your eating/gym efforts, you can ALWAYS start again... geez just ask me, i'm the start again queen.

i have converted to Beta and because of that i can no longer update at my desktop at work, i have to go to a stand alone :-( i'll try and get there today.

i maintained this week, not sure how as i ate whatever i wanted... must have been the 11kms i walked on Sunday and the daily exercise i have managed to pull off... either way i'm happy about it.

hope your Dad mends quickly and happy b'day to your big 5 year old boy!!! (a little late i know)

talk again soon
x
Sandii

Anonymous said...

Babe... what a week! I hope your dad is doing ok now... I know what it is like having a parent not well and having to do everything else and still making sure to visit with them.. Big hugs my friend.

Wow you have had a busy week. I was getting a little worried he he he that something was wrong as you always update.

Don't fear about the food etc hun... with the past week all you can say is phewwwwy and start again next week. I admire you for going tonight to see the damage though well done.

Love ya
Chubbymum

Ang said...

Oh my... it really does sound that things has been crazy busy for you!! Hang in there. The weight loss will kick of again when things go back to 'normal'

Hows school going?

Sue said...

I need a cup of tea and a lie-down just from reading that?
How are you feeling about your wee man being a school boy?