Thursday, October 05, 2006

GYM GIRL

Well its now Thursday and I FINALLY remembered to bring my gym gear with me, so off to the gym I go after work. I am looking forward to getting back into my routine and the work gym is usually empty which is just the way I like it.

Just had boring old left-over's last night which left me feeling hungry but I was really tired and opted for bed rather than anything else to eat. I had eaten all of my points anyway but I didn't use them very wisely.

This Wellington weather really isn't getting any better, I thought it was finally clearing up but I am just about to go for lunch and it has started pelting down AND hailing..........isn't it October???

Food so far today:

1/4 piece of my sons toast = 0.5
Cereal = 1.5
Trim milk = 1

Lunch is a ham and salad sandwich:
Ham = 1
Bread = 3
Salad = 0

Coffee (Milk) = 2

Sitting on 9 at the moment but I have a WW bar for afternoon tea (another 1.5) leaving me 11.5 for dinner.........wow that's quite a bit today :)

4 comments:

sandii said...

yay for the work gym, i love having a gym at work. although we have been walking outdoors of late, i love summery weather for walking... winter i normally hole up in the gym...

hope you have a good session, work hard!

enjoy your dinner whatever it may be...

Ang said...

How did the gym go? I like to go to my gym late evening, cause I'm the only weirdo that goes at that time. lol.

This weather is just CRAZY!

Anne said...

Good you are organised, hope you enjoyed your session at the gym:)

Have a great weekend!!

Chubbymum said...

Getting back into the gym is a hard thing.. after being in Wellington for the week I found it really hard to get back in to my exercise routine today but I DID IT WOOHOOO.

I totally understand how you feel about the weather down there... it was fantastic weather in Hamilton today woohooo at least one day this week was he he he.

P.S it was fab fab fabulous to meet you last week and I found it so easy to talk with you. Thanks for the cadbury ride back he he he

Love CM