Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Weigh in

102.3kgs ........ loss of 100grams bringing my total to 8kgs!

I am sooooooooo taking that as a win because my eating hasn't been the best, with this cold weather I have been eating hot chips, Oh yes hot chips. I have tricked myself into thinking that I have been good because I get a bunnet of chip and only eat half (sharing with a friend), not the right frame of mind so I have knocked that on the head.

Guess what???????

It SNOWED in Upper Hutt last night..............yep SNOWED!!! Being an Aussie girl, I have never seen snow before and I was just gobsmacked (also because it never snows in Upper Hutt). It snowed for about 15 minutes and me, Andrew and the kids were so excited. Unfortunately it didn't snow enough for me to go and make a snow ball (to throw at Andrew ... hehehe) but there was heaps of the stuff!!
The weirdest thing about it is, 5 minutes before it snowed the kids and I were outside on the deck because the weather was warm and sunny .... go firgure???

ALSO I got my MP3 player yesterday which is really cool. I ordered it off the internet and really didn't have any idea if it was a good one or not but it was cheap and after speaking with a friend (techie) who confirmed it had everything I wanted, I bought it for $56.95 and last night I downloaded my songs and it is awesome! I only downloaded about 25 songs (it holds 540 songs) because I couldn't for the life of me think of any songs I liked. I am going to listen to the radio today and write some done.

Back to the gym tonight (armed with my MP3 player) for another session. Mondays little stint must have worked because the ole calf muscles were a bit sore yesterday.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Well done on your loss.... and wow 8 kilos down for good! :)
Missed the actual snowfall as I was on the train but my poor car was covered in it when I got to the station!
Steph said out one window it was snowing and out the other side of the house there was blue sky... so weird!

Bel said...

Congrats on your loss!

I can't believe it snowed over there and it's nearly 40deg here!

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the great work,

Bel

Ang said...

8kgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D You go girl, that is fantastic work.

JustJo said...

Yay for the 8kg mark chick! well done :)

Kate said...

8 kilos - woohoo!! Around 8-10 kgs means you can really start to notice it yourself!

sandii said...

congratulations! 8kgs, that is huge and it's just the beginning.

yay for you going back to the gym! it's just a great release this exercise thing LOL. no wonder people become hooked on it!

it's so weird, we were going to move to Wellington for twelve months, even had flights booked but decided we'd go to WA instead. so no catch up for us anytime soon but it's funny seeing you write about Upper Hut, i have a friend from Lower Hutt.

hope you have a great session at the gym, read you soon
x