Monday, October 16, 2006

Just a useless drunk

Yep, I wrote myself off again on Friday night (70th Birthday), you would think I would have learnt after Helena's Birthday bash but NOOOOOOO......... Andrew had to get a girlfriend to come and find me in the toilets after half an hour (I was texting friends.....hehehe) and then I got taken home....LOL The 70 year old and his OLDER friends outlasted me, then I stayed on the couch all day on Saturday nursing a huge hangover (self inflicted I know).

So Friday night I did actually enjoy myself and then Saturday (sitting on the couch all day with my blankie and huge amounts of coffee) was something I can't remember doing in the last 10 years which was kinda nice (apart from feeling like death warmed up) and then Sunday was a horrible day weather wise so we again stayed inside and played with the kids all day and then had visitors in the afternoon for coffee. All in all, not a bad weekend.

Exercise wise was a total non event!! I did absolutely nothing but my water intake was brilliant and apart from Friday night, my food was pretty good as well.

Back into it again today full force now I'm back at work. I am sitting here eating my WW cereal as I type and it is so yummy, I can't believe I didn't use to like cereal.

3 comments:

sandii said...

sounds like you had a good night! gotta love a good night out on the piss... ahhhh memories, like the corner of my mind... LOL

sounds like you had a great weekend, apart from the hangover. it really is nice to just sit back sometimes.

i gymed it today, last week was pretty slack and so this week a concerted effort to try and kick my training up a gear!

hope you have a great day
:-)

Ang said...

hehe! go you party animal you. :P

I love cereal now... I'm a total cereal addict!

Helena said...

LMFAO ... should i remind you of one of the txts?