Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Weigh in

Gain of 600grams..........now 101.4kgs (total loss 8.9kgs)

Didn't hit my goal of being under 100kgs by this week but can't complain as it is my own fault and I can't blame anyone else (unfortunately.......LOL).

Didn't get to the gym last night as we had visitors coming over which meant I had to get home and feed everyone early, then get to weigh in before they arrived.
Planning on going tonight as I am actually starting to miss it because I haven't been since last Thursday.

Through out the remaining 6 chocolate crackles last night so I wasn't tempted again, the kids had had heaps and really didn't need them either so in the bin they went.

Going out for lunch with hubby today as he is in the area and we don't get much time on our own anymore plus we have to pop into The Warehouse and get the last present for Reece's birthday on Friday (Cars DVD). We are going to his favourite chinese restaurant in Petone that do a wicked seafood Laksa and I will have a vege dish of some sort.

Not much else happening so I will love ya and leave ya..........ta ta

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hun... it is going to come off and you will get there... I have full faith in you!! Just hard when there are things happening like birthdays etc.

Love ya my friend!

Chubbymum

Karen said...

Bugger about the gain but you will be under 100 in no time at all! We all know you can do it! :)
Hey your entry has appeared twice for some reason... not sure if you knew that or not :)
Will catch up soon :)

sandii said...

hey sweets,

don't worry about the gain, it'll all come off and then some. this is just part of making the life changes! you're still down 8.9kgs remember!!!

i know it's easy to say but seriously, it's just one week! ok, now smile, it'll make you feel better!

hugs
x

Kate said...

Yeah sometimes a gain is just what you need to give you a little boost. Hope you have a great week :-)

Ang said...

wooo hooo 600grams... well done :D

Ang said...

hmmmmm can I take that back???

I read it as a loss. (can you tell I'm tired. lol)

Sorry.... 600grams booo hooo. :P
Nah thats nothing.

Anne said...

You can soon 'undo' that. Put it behind you and move on to a fresh week:)

Carla said...

Ditto what everyone else said :) no more chocolate crackles for you! pmsl (dangerous blardy things they are!!!!)

philippa_moore said...

Never mind about the gain, you will be under 100 in no time at all, and then there's no going back once you hit the 90's! I remember how great it was to get under 100, I knew I was leaving it behind forever!

I haven't had chocolate crackles since I was a kid!

And just so you know, I would have come to Wellington too, had I had time! I came there last time and loved it :) I will definitely try and get there next time!

Hope you have a great day

xoxox

Chubbymum said...

Girl... missed your update today.. OMG I am addicted and you aren't even blogging!!! GEESH

I think after meeting you in person it is soooo great because I can hear you while I am reading this now... soooo freaky.

The happiness in your voice is the thing that I have noticed has changed since coming back from Wellington. Before I didn't know what you were like etc only what I read but it is so different now. He he he he he I know I am a strange chicky..

I think it is because the past week I feel so happy that I am getting a little strange he he he.

Love CM

sandii said...

hey hon, got your email but didn't have a chance to respond. thanks for the email and for reading...

hope you're having a great week
x

Helena said...

hi beautiful, i love chocolate crackles, you coulda invited me round ... actually its probably a good thing you didnt :D

Felicity said...

crackle cakes yum
bummer about the gain.
Hope the party goes well tomorrow.
Talking about coming to Wellington in May for a duathlon, will have to catch up

Chubbymum said...

Hey Chicky babe..
Everything ok?

CM

Anne said...

Hi Rachel - hope all is ok!!