Monday, September 25, 2006

Another weekend bites the dust.........

Monday morning again..........YUK!

Had a lovely day on Friday as I had annual leave. Reece had his first school visit that went really well and hated me having to take him home........hehehe, teacher is really pleased - good o!
Got all my grocery shopping done which meant healthly food back in the house.
Spent the afternoon with Reece just doing stuff.

Saturday was a great day and me and the boys spent all day outside playing, didn't get much done around the house but *shrug* oh well.
Andrew got home from golf in the afternoon and we moved our shed to the end of the garden and then moved the boys playhouse up that end as well and it has really made the backyard look heaps bigger.
Didn't get anymore of the deck done as hubby still hasn't gotten around to getting the rest of the decking.
Made lasagne for dinner and ate some (first mistake) which just gave me heartburn all night (I know better!!!) then ate a chocolate or two after that???? Only made me feel guilty and I didn't really enjoy it, so I am wondering why I did it.

Sunday wasn't so nice weather wise and I had planned to take the kids to the park but since the rain stopped that idea, I took them to Lollypop's instead and sat there for 2.5 hours with a trim latte and a good book (Dan Brown's Digital Fortress) until my sister turned up with her son and we chatted away.
Home from there, little one in bed, Reece on the computer and I managed to get dinner out of the way for Andrew and the boys (chops, kumera bake, brocolli and carrots) while I had some of the vege's and a WW meal (Seafood Rissotto - my favourite).
Then managed to eat 3 mini chocolate chip biscuits with a coffee - bad, bad!

So today is back to tracking, tracking, tracking and drinking my water.
Only tomorrow will tell what the scale gods will dish up...........LOL

4 comments:

Ang said...

three mini choco chippies is bad?

Sounds like you had neat weekend :D I think its soooooo cool that you make time to play with your boys or do special things with them!

Sue said...

Wow, 1.1kg last week! You rock.

Kt said...

doesnt sound like u did too badly foodwise at all , dont be too hard on yourself and i hope the scale gods are kind!

14pk said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!