Monday, September 11, 2006

Sick.........

Well my little fella who I thought was over his bug ISN'T, he has been power spewing and power pooing all weekend and has been kind enough to give it to his Mummy (OH JOY!).

I have managed to keep it together but only managed a piece of toast yesterday and a very small bowl of cereal this morning......yes I am at work because the other lady from the Lab text me at 9.30pm last night to let me know she is ill and wouldn't be in today and because work has only two of us in the Lab (should be 3 or 4) I just couldn't stay home (mad aye?).
So I am taking things very easy and not pushing myself too much, Andrew had to take the day off with Adam and get him to the doctor with a poo sample (sorry) to see why this bug hasn't moved on after nearly a week. We are lucky that he is still running around and playing with no temperature but when he goes - he goes!!

Needless to say, I did sweet bugger all on the weekend which was nice and sat in front of the TV and watched absolute rubbish.
Andrew brother Robert (from Gisborne) was in Wellington for a course so he popped in last night for a visit and dinner but I was in no state to cook so Andrew cooked him and himself up a big fry up (the smell made me worse and I had to sit in another room....LOL).

I was very naughty on Friday night and had takeaways but with me being sick for the last 2 days, hopefully this will balance out and not give me a gain tomorrow night. This is now week 5 for me and it is the time I start to faulter so I am going to make an extra effort to plan my meals for the coming week.

One thing I did do on Saturday was take Reece out to get his school books etc for school, he was so excited. Our first school visit is on 22nd September and he is counting the days down. I can't believe my baby is going to school *sniff*.

Righto since I am the only one here today, best I get back to it.

3 comments:

Carla said...

oh you poor thing! you SO shouldnt be at work!! i hope you and your boy get better real soon! sounds nasty!

Yay for school! hehe, must be so exciting for him getting his books!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick hun that isn't good.

My youngest is starting school on the first day of next term so he will be going for a school visit this week or next... and he is my baby too ho hum... scary that they grow up so fast.

Love CM

Karen said...

Hope you are feeling better real soon hun! And I agree you shouldn't have been at work but life can be a real b##$ch at times can't it?
Take care of yourself!