Saturday, September 30, 2006

Blogger lunch







Just arrived home from my blogger lunch out at Whitemans Valley and it was FAB!

Was really lovely to finally meet CM, Sue, Ann and Janene and catch up with Karen, Helena and Jo.

Took the kids - MAJOR MISTAKE - I really didn't get to sit down and have a good ole natter because my darling children (can you hear the sarcasim) either ran around the table screaming or decided that jumping in puddles in the carpark while it was pooring with rain was much better than sitting down like good little men..............Oh well, know for next time :)

Janene, CM and Jo also took their kids which was good and the cafe we went to were really child friendly which was also great.

Went out last night and got myself a top which I thought was nice and really different from what I usually wear but once Andrew seen it, he told me it was the same as my other one......RUBBISH I SAID...... but when I checked, he was right - same style, different colour.

Righto, I have another girlfriend due to arrive with her kids and then I'm off to Helena's birthday dinner. I will post some pictures from today and hopefully have some of tonight posted on Monday.

5 comments:

Ang said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time. :)

Karen said...

Was great catching up with you hun - thanks for the ride! :) And the boys were wonderful so don't you dare leave them behind next time! :) And Adam just loved those mud puddles!!! LOL Next time we go there it WILL be a sunny day and the kids can disappear outside to the playground!
See ya tomorrow :)

Kate said...

Wow, looks so cool!! Hey... wheres the photos of you?!

Anne said...

Great to meet you! The boys are cuties:) Had to llaugh at how the play area extended more and more into the cafe!

Felicity said...

great pictures-makes me even more wishe I could have been there...now as it turns out there was a train show on in Wellington hubby could have gone to and it would have made for a good excuse for a wellington Weekend BUMMER. Oh well maybe another time.