Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Weigh in

Lost another 1.4kgs...............cool aye?
Bringing me down to 103.8kgs, pretty happy with that considering I wasn't 100% this week or even 95% if the truth be told.
The only good thing to come out of being sick for a day and half is weight loss.........LOL

My original goal when I started this blog was to of course get to my goal weight which is 62kgs but I wanted to get to my mini goal of under 100kgs before Reece started school. I now have another 3.9kgs to loss in 6 weeks which equates to 0.65kgs a week which I am sure I can do if I stay focused.

Did anyone (in NZ) watch 'Downsize Me' last night? I was quite disappointed with a couple of them as they just hadn't stuck to the program which was a real shame. The mother and daughter at the end were awesome and I really take my hat off to them and the amount of weight they have lost in a year. Can't wait to watch next week and see how everyone else has done.

I have decided to buy myself 1 new item per pay just for me :) I went and got my hair cut and coloured on Saturday and popped into Ballentines in Upper Hutt which I haven't been to before as I always go to the Lower Hutt or Petone one and WOW what a huge selection. I couldn't believe how much more they had in variety compared to the other stores. I only had limited time but I had worked out that I could of at least of come out of there with about 5 or 6 tops and a skirt or 3 so I am going back come pay day to give myself a treat.
I was getting worried over winter that the only summer clothes I have were from last year when I was less weight but have tried a couple of things on over the last few days and I can actually fit into some..............major relieve as I think people at work are getting sick of me wearing the same old boring stuff.

5 comments:

Carla said...

Another great loss! man you so rock!!!! :) well done!

Hope Adam is feeling better, and great idea for the YOU presents!!

Anne said...

Fantastic loss Rachel - you are going so well! Have fun shopping:)

Ang said...

1.4kgs.... I really need to know what you are doing?!?!?!? JEALOUS. ;) You rock chick.

Karen said...

Wooohoo!! Fantastic loss hun! That is so amazing and you can reach your mini goal in the next 6 weeks!!!!
Take care

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach, yes well done to you! its not easy to keep on track but you are doing awesome - you do rock!! love you long time - jax