Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Weigh in

+.800grams.................bugger!
Bringing me back to 103.5kgs (total loss 6.8kgs), I know everyone is saying "don't sweat it, look at your total loss" and I know your right but.......................I was on a roll bugger it!
Anyway I will just have to work harder.

My boss (also a personal friend) was sitting at my desk yesterday and the other lady in the Lab mentioned I was losing weight again and his comment was "When you use to go to the gym, it just dropped off you and you looked amazing".................righto back to the gym I say...hahaha.

I also went to Jo's for a coffee afterward's (she is looking amazing by the way) and she showed me how to upload a photo to my site but unfortunately when I checked it this morning and it has only uploaded it to my Dashboard (or if you view my profile) when I actually wanted it on the page next to the 'About Me' bit. This of course will be my mistake and not explaining it to Jo Jo properly but Sue said she would give me a few tips on Saturday.

Anyway I went home and had a WW meal (Seafood Risotto) as I usually get Subway (as a treat) but didn't this week for obvious reasons and I really enjoyed it.

Adam was grissly last night and just wanted to sit on my lap and wriggly half the night and then ended up sleeping with me and was fine so hopefully it is nothing because I have a HUGE weekend planned and don't want to leave him with Dad if he's sick (but I will..........hehehe).

Not much else to rabbit on about today so I will say ta ta for now.

P.S. Hope your enjoying your day off Karen :)

5 comments:

Ang said...

never mind.................

Anonymous said...

I hope you are bringing the boys on Saturday to lunch? My boys are going to be there.

Hun big hugs about the gain.. maybe going back to the gym is the thing you need to do?

Woohoo only a couple of days to go wohooo.

Chubbymum

Karen said...

Hey hun - your photo is showing on your blog now (beside "About Me") so it has worked! :)
Must have just missed ya at Jo's yesterday as I popped down there after work as well! LOL
Bugger about the gain but you will be rid of that in no time at all! And is going back to the gym an option for you?
See ya Saturday and Sunday! Roll on the weekend is all I can say!!!

Kate said...

I can see your photo too! I think what you needed to do was republish your blog, which happened naturally when you posted today.

Nice to see your face!!

Sue said...

I can see your photo.