Thursday, September 28, 2006

WOK Creations

Yep WOK Creations are my favourite at the moment. I usually have 1 pkt of Undo noodles, small portion (200g) of either beef strips or chicken and 1 whole packet of WOK vegetables with a WOK creation sauce and it usually works out at about 7 or 8 points for the whole meal and it is really filling. Last night however I just felt like it but I didn't have any meat defrosted (and couldn't wait around to defrost some) so I just had the vege's and noodles and it was beautiful and only worked out at 4.5 points............gotta love that!

Can't remember if I told you but I have decided to go back to our gym at work even though it is outdated because it has a bike, a rower and all the weight equipment and its FREE.
I was speaking to our industrial nurse (who runs the gym) and I said I would love a treadmill and she said she was in the process of purchasing one for our gym ... YAY!

I have a top for Saturday night (Helena's birthday dinner) and I tried it on last night and even though it fits, I just don't want to wear it. So after some young thing puts wax on my eyebrows and rips it out, I am going shopping for a new top.............last minute I know but better late than never I say. I will have HEAPS of photos are I put the ole digital camera batteries on CHARGE this morning all ready for the weekend.

Righto better get working as I have to leave early to pick the kids up today as Dad has a late golf game and won't be back in time to pick them up (how rude...............LOL).

4 comments:

Bel said...

WOOHOO on the gym Rachel! Best of all it's free! Wish my gym was free.

Get in there and go hard this week and you'll have that small gain whipped!

Ang said...

YAY the photo worked . :D

Yummy Mummy said...

Who could knock a free gym... with a new treamill will be even better. Have fun shopping...

sandii said...

hey rachel,

just read your blog. i love a good stirfry,i live on them. mmmm my fave is sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and some black bean or oyster, mix it through, add to taste and that's that, meat, veges whatever! yummy

keep up the good work with your exercise, it's hugely important!