Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Not confident

I jumped on my scales this morning and I was 1.9kgs heavier than my last weigh in at WW but my scales are 300grams lower so that is still a 1.6kgs UP...gggggrrrrrrrrr!
I have drank that much water yesterday that I have been sloshing around and my points have been a little under (only by 1 or 2 points) which I thought was helping but...........

I know I'm stressing but I have had 6 loss's in a row and don't want to break the cycle but it is my own fault if I gain *major sigh*. I will just have to wait and see what happens at weigh in tonight but I hope I don't have a major gain (well - a gain at all really).

OK I'm going to stop stressing.

I forgot to tell you that I managed to get on my bike at the weekend for about 10 or 15 minutes before I was having a major heartattack.........LOL The boys were sitting on their little trikes watching me and were quite concerned when I finished because I was panting so much plus I don't think they have ever seen me exercise before .... Hehehehehe.
Felt great though and I am so getting back on that sucker on a regular basis!

I have such a busy weekend coming up, bloggers lunch on Saturday then Helena's birthday bash on Saturday night and then Karen's baby shower on Sunday.......can't wait, can't wait!!!
I went through my wardrobe last night looking for something to wear on Saturday night as it has been FOREVER since I have gone into Wellington (on the town) and have no pants to wear apart from my work pants (NOT!) but remembered that my sister bought me some a while back (black boot legs) but they were in a size 16 and I am usually 18 - 20 (more 20 than 18) but I tried them on anyway and THEY FIT - Wahoo!!!
As I am only 5 foot 2 (and a half - which is important) they were WAY too long so I had hubby pinning the hem for me last night and he has dropped them off to get hemmed today.

That's about all the excitment in my life at the moment...........hehehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok... little confused and must admit a little behind on the times this week too.. is that an exercycle or a real bike?

Girl you are doing sooo well to have 6 losses in a row wohooo for you!

I hear you about the weekend.. I have exactly the same 3 things as you.. don't know what I am going to wear either... such a strain he he he..

See ya in the weekend.

Love CM

Anne said...

Don't stress too much if you've gained. Look at how well you have done and next week is another shot at it.

Great work on the Size 16 pants!!

Ang said...

You will be FINE!! You are doing so well. :D