Friday, September 01, 2006

On fire!

G'Day everyone, feeling especially good today because it isn't suppose to be a nice day but it IS!

Went for my walk on Wednesday and even though I was out for only 30 minutes, I managed to work up quite a sweat.

Had an awesome dinner of lemon fish and salad last night, there was so much I couldn't eat it all. I also gave Andrew a huge plate and he then moaned that he was still starving and ate 5 bits of toast after it????

I have just finished a really yummy omelette from our canteen here at work with a wee bit of bacon, mushrooms, onion and tomato. The new canteen lady knows I am doing WW and said she would do me a treat and she worked it out that it was only 3 points (used trim milk as well) which is all good. I have bought a massive salad for lunch which I got from Pak N Save and I am really looking forward to that as I had one the other day and it was divine.

We toddled off to Titahi Bay (Porirua) last night and picked up the fence pailings we bought off Trademe and there were hundreds of them. We new there were heaps but didn't know exactly how much, we took our big trailer with a cage on it (sides) but we only got on 2/3's of them and will have to go back on the weekend. Now there are no excuses why the fence can't get started...........apart from he now doesn't have a nail gun and the deck isn't finished.......LOL.

Work is good and I stayed back and wrote my performance review out which makes me sound like GOD (yeah baby!!!). I am hoping my boss agree's with everything and just signs it which will give me a good increase for the year (our year finishes in October).

Must go and have a read of everyone's blogs, I have been waiting for Jodie to post some pictures of her new addition Zoe :)

6 comments:

Carla said...

fingers crossed for a huge increase for you! yummm your dinner sounds good!

lmao @ excuses with the fence, ahhh men!

Anonymous said...

Get him a blunt hammer - and some pointy top nails for father days!!! Love you long time

Anne said...

You really do sound like you are fire!! That is just so great your canteen lady doing WW meals for you!!

Ang said...

you definately sounds ON FIRE!!!

Kt said...

nice canteen lady!!! its great she makes WW friendly meals for you :)
sounds like u are doing well!

Chubbymum said...

You sound sooo motivated hun..

YOU ARE going to get that increase I can feel it he he he

That canteen lady deserves a big huge hug... what a kind and wonderful thing to do.

Love CM