Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Weigh in........

UPDATED POST:

I have an excel spreadsheet that I put my weight results into and it creates a graph and has my mini goals in it etc and when I put my weight in for this week it told me I had lost 1.1kgs not 900grams................well OBVIOUSLY I checked it straight away and YES I have lost 1.1kgs - how didn't I pick that up...............LMAO.

Just thought I'd better update this wee finding in case there are some accountants out there that think I'm thick...hehehe.
What a nice little boost that was :)


ORIGINAL POST:

Down another 900grams which brings me to 102.7kgs (total loss 7.4kgs)!!!!!!!!!

I am really amazed at myself, I have usually gone right off the rails by now (usually around week 5) but I am now starting week 7 and still going strong. Another 9.2kgs to get to my virgin weight........bring it on!!!!
I am fitting into so much more in my wardrobe which is a bonus with summer just around the corner and my rings are sliding around my fingers getting quite lose...........love that!

Have been eating really well at work (as per usual) and I think having a good eating weekend really helped with this weeks weigh in. I have really been concerntrating on my water intake as well which MUST have helped as I have spent quite a bit of time on the loo :)

I have been quite busy at work so haven't managed to get out for a lunchtime walk which is really peeving me off because the weather has been lovely (apart from yesterday) and I feel like I'm missing out.

I watched 'Downsize Me' last night again and was quite impressed with there swiss ball exercises which seemed to do quite a bit for them and it was something they could do at home.
The mother in the program was really focused and did well but the daughter (23 year old) just couldn't keep up with the exercise and the diet even with her Mum's help and I really felt for her. She still did excellent with about a 7kg loss which is great but I thought they could have given her a bit more help when they new she was struggling.

Cupboards are a bit bare at the moment (shopping on Friday) so I have been a bit inventive with our meals for the last couple of nights and the boys are loving it. I didn't realise that I cook the same things over and over until I break out and cook something completely different and the boys (kids included) have been eating it. Last night made a potato, spring onions, leak, mushroom, bacon and egg pie with just one bit of pastry on the top (that's all I had left) and the boys just loved it. I usually make bacon and egg pie with just bacon and egg......boring aye?
So I am going to re-stock my cupboards on Friday and put lots of different stuff in there that I usually don't and then see what I can make with it.

Rabbitting on now so I will sign off for another day......ta ta for now :-)

4 comments:

Anne said...

I amazed with you as well!! Another great loss Rachel!

Anonymous said...

Woohoooo! Go you!!

Kate
(kateypie)

Karen said...

Woohoo!!! Great loss hun!!! You are rocking and doing wonderfully!!!!!

Kt said...

welldone on another loss!!
The mum & daughter both lost about 7kg, except the mum exceeded their expectations & the daughter didn't quite reach them but both did so well, even though the daughter struggled a bit. was an interesrting program!