Friday, September 15, 2006

Walkies

Don't ya just love nice weather?
I have even managed a few lunch time walks which has been wonderful.

My eating has been so good this week and I am making sure I have most of my weekend food sorted because it is Friday night through to Sunday lunch that I fall over.

Tonight for dinner it is beef stir fry with LOADS of vege's.
2 x Vogels toast for brekkie with strawberry jam
Lunch will be a chicken or ham wrap (just love those)
Saturday dinner will be WW meal
Sunday breakkie is a mushroom and spring onion omlette
Sunday lunch a cheese and onion toastie
Sunday dinner - roast chicken with roast potato's (I very rarely eat them now) pumpkim and vege's........yum!

I have had my WW cereal this morning and 1 cup of coffee (I am trying to cut down from 12 a day to about 4 - with equal!) and I am going out with a couple of friends for a long lunch at the Speights Ale house in Petone which I am really looking forward to. I have also saved a few points so I can have 1 or 2 glasses of wine (should help with my performance review at 3pm ...LOL) and then gallons of water to finish of the afternoon.

I don't have much planned for the weekend but my little man is finally back at Kohanga today with his conjunctivitis and rotavirus GONE.......yee ha! It is suppose to be nice on Saturday so I think the park is in order and as it is suppose to rain on Sunday, we might do a bit of shopping as we are still looking our for a sofa bed for our spare room *shug* dunno?

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

4 comments:

Carla said...

ohhh you sound so organised! well done! and enjoy your night out!

Im so happy your boy is better and back to normal, must make things heaps easier for you all!

have a wonderful weekend hun!

Ang said...

You are so super organised! Well done :)

Have a fabulous weekend.

Anne said...

Great planning ahead for your meals - it really does help!

Pleased your little boy is all ok now:)

Have a great weekend!

Kt said...

gosh you are eating well! i'm so inspired by you at the moment, u just keep on losing! keep it up and have a great wknd!