Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Weigh day

700 grams gone.................AMAZING HA!

I was resigned to the fact I was going to put on after my 'Spring Festival' weekend and chinese meal so was very suprised and delighted to see I had lost 700 grams which also gave me my 5kg (5.1kg in total) bookmark which was presented to me at the meeting :)
I reckon drinking gallons and gallons of water since Sunday helped majorly!

I also made homemade pita pizza's which were soooooooo tasty.
I made 2 for myself and couldn't eat them all which was a bonus. I didn't have any tomato paste so put tomato salsa and tomato sauce together which was devine, then added capsicum, mushrooms, spring onion and a wee bit of chicken and then a sprinkling of tasty cheese (bugger all really).

Stayed home from work yesterday and Adam (my youngest) wasn't well. He started up during the night with a high temperature and crying and just wanting me and was still the same in the morning, so I stayed home. Of course as soon as Dad and brother left Adam perked up 100% (little monkey) so we went grocery shopping and I managed to get home and get him into bed for a sleep. He woke after 3 hours really grumpy again but not as bad as the night before, so out came the Pamol and by the time we were ready to pick up Reece from Kohanga he wasn't as bad BUT as soon as we got home he threw up ALL OVER ME and him. I have NEVER seen that much spew come out of one person little own a child which destressed him no end.
After cleaning that up he was fine and running around with him brother and today he seems as good as gold so I have no idea what THAT was about????

I have bit the bullet and gone back to having Equal in my coffee (I like the equal but hate the sediment in the bottom of my cup - gag!) as I added up my sugar points for last week and instead of the 14 I am allocated, I had had 42..................mmmmmmmmm not good.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Great effort Rachel on losing your 5kg!! Go and give yourself a reward of some sort. Now onto the next 5kg - well done!

Carla said...

great loss!! and congrats on the bookmark!