Thursday, September 07, 2006

Work & Weather

End of month completed..............Hip hip hoorah!!!
I just hate end of month stuff but it is finally over and can get back to the new months stuff (JOY!).

Adam is back to 100% which is great, it seems there is a 24 hour bug going around which I think is what he had? Anyway, he was a happy little vegemite when I got home from work yesterday and running around playing with his brother which was good to see.

Weather is dreamy, it is my 2nd day in a row I have worn short sleeves and not had to put a jacket on to go out.

Getting my hair dyed and cut this weekend (Sat), can't wait as it always makes me feel better.

I'm hoping the weather stays nice (its suppose to be rain...grrr) so I can take the kids back to the maidstone park as they just loved it.

Andrew is golfing Saturday (Club Champs) and then is playing golf with his new boss and his wife on Sunday (nice!) so he will be missing in action most of the weekend, I might get to catch up with a few friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi rach, got short listed for a job today and have had my name put forward for another one today as well, still waiting to see what will happen with claire and the franchise. my parents are due this weekend, first time they have visited in over a year so all those job we were planning on doing....last time still have not been done!!! duh as homer would say. talk to you soon much love jax

Sue said...

Yes, I am coming on the 30th (saw your comment on Karen's blog).

Anonymous said...

Your poor little man! Glad he is ok now. That bug is going around the creches in Hamilton.. not nice at all.

CM