Wednesday, August 16, 2006

2.5kgs gone !!!!

Yep, weighed in last night and I have lost 2.5kgs (now 107.8kgs).............I just love this little boost weight loss gives me - I feel better about everything.

FUNNIEST thing happened after the WW meeting, I took Andrew's work car to the meeting (Cadbury's - Dairy Milk signwritten all over it) and when we were leaving there were 2 ladies behind me and one whispered to the other (didn't realise I still heard them) "Poor lady, she is on WW and works for Cadbury's, that must be hell).........hahahaha I had such a giggle to myself. They are of course right (except it is Andrew's car and not mine) because he has only been there 2 days and has already bought home heaps of crunchie's, lemon cheesecake and chewy fudge chocolate & Moro Gold bars and I have managed only 3 pieces (which I counted) of the fudge chocolate and everything else I took to work and gave away.......impressive huh!

Going out for dinner tonight with a few girls for Jo's birthday..........really looking forward to it and have managed to save a few extra points (just in case).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Rach, good on you girl friend i have been checking your site every 20min all day long waiting to hear the result, you have now inspired me to count points again, me and you will do this together, i am so jealous, michelle lost 800 g at jenny craig this week, bitch she got pissed as too on fri. love you long time jax

Ang said...

That is so so so so so so cool!!! You are really doing awesome.

hehe those Moro gold bars are SO yummy! (don't worry I haven't actually had a whole one, just a taster)

Chubbymum said...

Rachel that is a fantastic loss..

You go girl!!! Woohooo

Love CM

Anne said...

Great loss!! Bet you feel great. LOL at the Cadbury's vehicle at WW.

Carla said...

awesome loss!! well done you!!!