Friday, August 04, 2006

Tight jeans

Well I found a pair of black jeans (bootlegs) from a couple of years ago that I just LOVE but they are a bit tight BUT I decided to wear them anyway which, so far, has been a good idea because eating isn't even entering my head because if I put anything in my mouth these jeans are going to get tighter and cut me in half. When I got down to my lowest weight these jeans were practically too big and now they are tight (to say the least) which has given me a good ole' burst of encouragement that I need.

I have been a good food girl but alas, that bike in the garage is gathering dust and I made myself a challenge to get on it this week and I think TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!

I cooked a really nice Fish pie for dinner last night and even took off the mashed spud and just ate the filling which was divine. I had good intentions of doing some fresh steamed vege's with this but somehow it never happened, it was good anyway and I don't think I ate too much?

Sue sent me her old points guides (thanks heaps for that Sue - they are like brand new) and looking briefly in them this morning before work, I was horrified to see that I haven't been as good at guessing the points as I thought (whoops). Must get that under control.

Don't have heaps planned for the weekend really, housework of course (boring) and I really want to try and get the kids OUT OF THE HOUSE as they seem to have been stuck inside for weeks and weeks. Andrew has been doing work at home and I have also been pottering around which means we haven't gotten out but we really need to make an effort for the boys.

Right I have gabbled on enough - have an awesome weekend everyone :)

3 comments:

Sue said...

My pleasure. Guessing points really doesn't work, does it?

Karen said...

Nothing like incentive than a tight pair of jeans!
Hope you have a great weekend hun - I will TRY to catch up with you at some stage though :)

Helena said...

yay for tight jeans!!!