Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ew Yuck!


I was reading either Kate or Carla's blog yesterday and they asked if any other bloggers click on the 'Next Blog' on the top right hand side of the screen. I never have, so I thought I would give it a go and there ae some pretty weird people out there (and the occasional sane one) but I came across a couple from LA who are on holiday in Mexico and they went to a restaurant and said that the below picutre was of one of the best meals they have had so far...........OMG, I gagged when I seen it and if it was served up to me I would be hightailing it out of there quick smart.

Can you imagine what there diet is like if they think this is a good meal????
What the heck is on the plate anyway - I can't even work out what sort of food it is.

I have just worked out how to add links (hence Kate and Carla's link), how exciting. I am slowly working out how this blog works.

I finished up on 22 points exactly last night which was excellent but I must admit, I did get hungry later that night. I had a weight watchers meal (Vege Lasagna - my favouite) but I think I should have done some extra vegetables to go with it - live and learn :)

Right, I'm off to go and play with my blog a bit more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach, i agree gross, hope you are having a good day will ring and have longs chats soon. Love youlong time, 10 dollar, jax

Chubbymum said...

Hi :o) You'll probably hate me for this, but its great publicity! lol I have TAGGED you, so I hope you will take the challenge. Check it out over at my blog

Serendipity said...

BBQ chicken and sauce? With a touch of lemon?

I guess to each his own, but I agree, presentation here is a bit on the gross side!

I've clicked on next and I found your blog. Cool huh?