Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Weight Watchers girl again

UPDATE - 3.44pm

I am going to start writing a recipe book called Blogger Recipes because I am getting the most gorgeous recipes off you ladies.
Paulene - a couple of crock pot recipes (cooking the chicken drumstick one on Sat night)
Felicity - Yummy salad I am making on Sat to go with my chicken dish)
Helena - Zucchini quiche which was bloody beautiful

I have all of these written on little bits of paper and I intend to write them all up soon, so I just wanted to say 'Keep them coming girls!'





Well I re-joined again last night and weighed in at 110.3kgs which is only 400grams more than my home scales, so this is my 'starting' weight.

I was suprised at how much things had changed. I haven't been back since I was pregnant with Adam (about 2 & 1/2 years) and the meeting fee is now $17.90 and I'm pretty sure I was only paying either $13.95 or $15.95 - anyhoo I paid it (plus another 5 weeks - 6 week plan) and bought a Women's Weekly on the way which had a FREE Registration so that saved me $33.00.
I stayed for the meeting and will be staying for the meeting from now on plus I realised that the meeting finishes at 7.30pm and that is when aqua starts at H20 xtreme which I have to drive by on my way home - that's a plan!

I have even drank 2 glasses of water so far this morning rather than leaving it all for the afternoon/evening. I didn't know how the 'No Count' really worked so found out about that as well and have decided it isn't for me, I am going to stick to the Points plan. I also wanted to get onto the WW website and join up for the online tools but when I went on there this morning I realised you have to get something from weight watchers (a number or something) so I will have to weight until next week.

Feel very positive about my weightloss again............long may it last!!!!!

Plus I got another bit of good news this morning - Reece got into Belmont Primary which is a relief and he starts his pre-visits at the end of September (my babies going to school *sob*).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done for starting WW again.. it will give you the incentive hun.. Good on you.

My son starts school at the end of September OMG they grow up too fast don't they he he he

Love CM

Carla said...

ohhh well done! sounds like you have fantastic "me" nights coming up!!

wow, school! seems so far away for me, but they do grow up fast! i bet hes looking foward to it though!!!

Kate said...

Woohoo - go you!

And as Carla said.. treat it as YOUR night, once a week.

Waaah, school - don't even get me started on school! I can't even handle the thought of Amelia going to kindy yet!

Ang said...

YAY for rejoining!! I think it'll be great! I'm not even going to attempt no count, I think the concept is a bit 'out there' for me.

Karen said...

Well done on rejoining hun! And remember we are right here behind you all the way!

Helena said...

Fan bloody tastic mate, you go girl :)