Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Weigh in......

.900grams gone!!!!!
Yeah Baby!!!!
Bringing me down to 106.9kg which is a total of 3.4kgs in 2 weeks...........gotta love that.

Had a really good couple of days which isn't a surprise now I'm back at work. I have been getting back into my salad's with cooked chicken on top and have been really loving it.
Did I tell you all that I picked up the WW Seafood Rissotto and it was just divine?
That and the vegetarian lasagne are my favourite and they seem to be the hardest to find, I have been to 3 different supermarkets in the last 2 weeks and not one of them had these dinners.

Today I have had 2 pieces of toast with jam (Burgen? or something like that - really nice) and for lunch I have 4 or 6 (haven't decided yet) vitaweat crackers with a sundried tomato & basil lite tuna.............yummo! Afternoon tea is a apple crumble WW bar, I haven't decided what is for dinner but my freezer is bare so I will be visiting the supermarket on my way home.

Off to visit Jo for a coffee and a natter tonight and that should be me :)

7 comments:

Chubbymum said...

Woohoo my friend on the loss!!! That is fantastic!!

I love the tomatoe and basil tuna... sooo my favourite. You should try it on rice wafers with cottage cheese and tomato and a little salt and pepper hmmmm sooo yummy he he he

Love CM

Ang said...

wow! You are kicking butt

You rock Rach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Kate said...

Woohoo, well done!

Karen said...

Great loss hun!!! And I too love the basil and tomato tuna! YUM YUM!
Hope to catch up sometime soon?

Carla said...

well done! awesome loss!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you baby cakes, I so proud of you well done!!!!
Keep up the water soda with gin is my secret, hahahhahahaha that why you are doing better than me!

Have a great weekend, remember to keep counting your points but well done!

Anne said...

Great loss!! Well done:)

Have the Seafood meal in the freezer to try. Looking forward to it. Love the Chickpea curry!!