Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tagged

THE RULES: The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Chubbymum passed this onto me, so I am continuing with it because I love hearing weird stuff about people (that should have been one of my 5).

Number One: I hate people who chew gum with their mouths open and I can’t help but tiss at them or give them a filthy look

Number Two: I can’t stand seeing hair on peoples clothes and just have to pick it off (even total strangers)

Number Three: I am petrified of dogs, especially big dogs even if their owners tell me that they don’t bite yet I owned a long haired German Shepherd for 13 years and wasn’t afraid of him once

Number Four: I am the ‘chic flick’ Queen and can’t get enough of them, whenever my hubby and kids aren’t around I put one on and sit there crying like a big baby.

Number Five: Copying both CactusFreek and Chubbymum with the birthday theme, I was born on the 7th of the 7th (July) 1970.

My 5 people to tag are:

Paulene
Helena
Ang
Carla
Sue

Can't wait to go and read yours..................chow.

4 comments:

Chubbymum said...

OMG that was soooo fast.

Wow we were born in the same year and all of your things is soooo things that I feel the same way about OMG THAT IS FANTBLOODYTASTIC.

Ang said...

Thanks for the tag chick. I'll get onto it after my weigh in! My blog is complete randomness anyway! hehe I don't need an excuse to write more.

Serendipity said...

I think I'll steal this next chance I get...love weird things list.

Kt said...

its always good to learn a little more about our fellow bloggers :)
congrats on joining up WW again!