Friday, August 25, 2006

Big Weekend

I have been such a good girl with my food this week I even surprise myself.......LOL
Water has been good as well and my 'tight' jeans that I have on today as actually not completely cutting me in half.......hahahahaha.

I am going out for lunch today with 2 good friends from work (good ole' Mitre 10 Mega) as a double celebration as one of their birthdays is on Sunday (same day as Andrew's) and the other was nearly 2 weeks ago.
I mentioned it to Andrew last night and now he wants to come (bugger it!), I know that sounds horrible but I have to pick up part of his birthday present on my way out and I don't want him anywhere near me or he will get an idea about what he is getting and I love to surprise him.
I went in there on Wednesday and purchased a nail gun for his birthday because he has always wanted one and I figure it will benefit me as well as he will get the deck finished and the fences done quicker because he will want to play with it (cheeky ay?). I also got a box a nails but have now been told by a couple of DIY men that they are too long and I have to get the smaller one's.
So I figured I would just pick them up today on my way back to lunch but now 'nosy' is going to come to lunch, that has ruined that plan.

Anyway, it will be golf for him early Saturday morning (me housework) and then we are going to go to Porirua and pick up some fence pailings we got off trademe. We then have about 8 people coming for dinner for Andrew's birthday (Chinese - I have saved points) and then Sunday is his actual birthday and I am hoping it is a nice day so he can 'play' with his present and get the deck finished.........hahahahaha.
Sunday night is a roast for dinner which will be nice because I haven't had one for weeks and weeks.

Work - I have ISO auditors here today and I'm guessing they will be up at any moment so I'd better get going, have a nice weekend everyone :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess my invite got lost in the post!!!!!

Have a stink time without me there!

Hope you chinese is soggy and your wine is flat!!!

Love you really wish i was there too Jax

Anonymous said...

Woohoo for the 'tight' jeans not being as bad anymore... not long and they will be too baggy for ya hun.

Can't wait to meet you when I come down.. I must admit.. I am getting quite nervous because on my blog I can be open but in public I get a little shy he he

Love CM

Ang said...

Now - make sure you don't ruin all that good work this weekend ;)

hmmm on second thoughts! Make sure you enjoy yourself.

Kt said...

sounds like you have a lovely wknd planned :) congrats on your loss re the last post too!

Kt