Friday, September 21, 2007

Another glorious day in Wellington

21 degree's they (the weather gods) reckon we are going to get to day....lovely.

I've got my 3/4 pants on with a thin short sleeved summer blouse and my sunglasses ready for when I go out for lunch.

Yesterday we got to 18 degree's so I went straight home and had a glass of wine on the desk while hubby cooked a BBQ........my ideal evening.

After reading how well Jenny, Jo and Anne are going with their walking (pedometers on) I decided to clip mine back on yesterday morning when I got up and all was good until I went to the loo before I walked out the door for work and as I pull my duds up I heard a 'plop'.........oh bugger! Fished it out (ewwww) washed it off and it seemed to be working so I clipped it back on but when I checked it 2 hours late - NOPE. So that's another pedometer that bites the dust.

Tonight I am babysitting a friends kids at their house on my own with a good book, I can't wait..........LOL. I hope they don't come home too early :)

Saturday is the last game of soccer (YAY!) and then a sauage sizzle and team photo's. My eldest sister then wants me to go around there to see their new carpet they just got laid and to see the kids. Saturday night we are going to a friends fundraiser at Naenae pools (swimming bars) for a pool party night which I'm really looking forward to but Andrew is trying every trick in the book to get out of it...LOL.

Sunday - Nothing (nice!)

Hope everyone has a fab weekend, catch on Monday/

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I still have a chuckle to myself when I clip my pedometer on thinking of yours in the loo!!!!!!Have a great weekend :)

Anne said...

Of to my hometown - Naenae!!

LOL at the pedometer, I 'lost' mine one day in a changing room, it rolled into the changing room next to me and some snotty woman handed it back without even a grin. Have a great weekend.

Chris H said...

OH MY GOD!! I'm not the only dork to have done that!!! YIPEEEEE!!! I did that to my cellphone as well, double dork that's me! I'm on to my 5th pedometer now..... beautiful weather here as well, just made me feel so hot and FAT... bugger it!

Lyn said...

It definately didn't get to 21 degrees here today ... freezin cold!! Was warmer in Hamilton when we took a patient over there than here in Waihi.

I miss my pedometer ... it broke a few months back, number 3 bites the dust!!

Teresa said...

Enjoy the weather and have a wonderful weekend.

Kt said...

am i allowed to laugh a little bit at your pedometer falling into the loo??
Hope u had a great wknd!