Friday, September 07, 2007

Hen's Night........

........and I'm going to be sober - that makes a change.

I'm also the 'bride to be's' sober driver plus a few others which makes me smile.
I got her some boiled lollie willies....hehehe and a badge to wear announcing that she is the one getting hitched and about 8 other badges that say 'hen's party girls' which I will distribute once we get there. I also went and got her a beautiful pair of white lacy nickers.

I am going to pop in and see Helena on my way out as well because I am just busting to see how she is now she is at home.

Weekend is going to be quite hopefully, I have soccer in the morning but not much else planned which makes a change.

The last couple of days have seen me eating great and drinking loads of water.
My usual day consists of weight watchers cereal with yoghurt in the morning, vitaweats crackers for lunch with vegemite and some sort of meat and either salad or vege's for dinner. I find that I can be quite boring sometimes and think this might have something to do with why I had a blowout last weekend so I have decided to get my menu plans out again but revise them a bit because they had a lot of 'sheperd's pie' and 'lasagna' and stuff like that on them and I really must stay away from mince as it gives me wicked heartburn.

I had sushi for dinner and got the boys McDonald's so I wasn't feeling bloated or overfull (gotta love sushi) and then I jumped into bed early to watch a movie 'The Lake House' with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock as I have been wanting to see it for ages and I certainly was NOT disappointed.....*sigh* I love those sorts of movies (romances or romantic comedies) and ).

Right that's it for me this week, catch ya all next Monday.

P.S. Happy Birthday M for Saturday and Chubbymum for Sunday *mwah*

10 comments:

Anne said...

Have a fun night!

Tell Helena she is Wonder woman from me!

Chris H said...

Hope you have a fabulous time tonight, and over the weekend. Give Slim a hug from me!

Lee-Anne said...

Sounds like a fun night in store for you.

I liked the Lake House too. I like those two together. Have done ever since I saw Speed.

Have a fab weekend and say hi to the narrow one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks hun. I don't wanna be another year older he he he..

So jealous you get to see her highness in her reclina he he he.. give her my love.

Have a great time tonight at least when you aren't drinking you will stay awake aye hun (wink wink).

Love ya
Big hugs
Have a fab night

Chubbymum

Felicity said...

The Lake house is a gr8 movie.

Hope your friday night head party is a lot of fun.

Did u get to see Helena?

JustJo said...

Have a fab night girlfriend! Gotta love those chick flicks huh? Oooo, and FAB loss this week! :)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I loved that movie too....
*sigh*....
have a top weekend.. and go you for being taxi ... pfffttttt I hate that!! haha

Teresa said...

Have a blast at your hen party. Gotta love those sappy movies. Thanks for your concern, hopefully life will get back on track soon.

Lynda said...

Ah, I also watched the Lake House - you can't help but like those movies huh? Great loss this week too!

Kt said...

Hope u had a fabulous time at the hens night, good stuff for sober driving!!