Monday, September 10, 2007

The weekend that was

Friday I went and visited the beautiful Helena and I was blown away by how chipper she was. I got to see the fabulous new body (with a not so gorgeous body suit on it) and she looks fant-friggin-tastic!

I thought I'd better take a photo to show you all that she is alive and well (more than well!).





Headed to the Hen's Night and it was boring and horrible and the food sucked, I ended up getting home at 9.45pm (no really!). More photo's.






Saturday was soccer and then I had one of Reece's mates for the day, dropped him off at 4pm and ended up at my sisters for a couple of hours and then home with the boys for takeaway chinese.
Sunday dawned and the boys were excited because their Dad was coming home after 5 days in Te Araroa white baiting so we whipped round and had a clean up and then spent the morning outside in the sunshine.......lovely.
Andrew arrived home at 1pm and I got a break for a while because they were all over him.....again - lovely.
Had whitebait fritters for dinner and nothing else, 6 in all but everyone was bloody beautiful. He also brought home lots of crayfish which he loves, I can take them or leave them so I wasn't very excited about that.....LOL

Kids were exhausted and in bed by 6pm (yeah baby!!) so I sat up and read my book and he had a wee sleep on the couch while also watching some cop show.
Bed by 11pm and all is back to normal in my house this morning......ah nice.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Helena looks great!!

What a shame that the hen's night was boring - also that the food sucked:-( As for bad food - I was going to do an entry on that this morning!

I love whitebait, well most sea food, but when we go to the coast the only fishing they do are for paua and crayfish and I don't really like either!

Jules said...

My hens night was a friggin blast!!

Great idea re mini challenges, baby steps aye. Yes i am doing the Ultimate Cleanse, bought it about three weeks ago now but have had the hens night, which I wasn't going to do mid cleanse, and then I was poor as, and now have the turds so.... hopefully will start tomorrow.

Lee-Anne said...

Ok here's the deal. You eat the whitebait and you can ship me the crays. Capice.