Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Weigh in & Protein Shakes

Loss: 700 grams
Total loss: 21.8kg
Current Weight: 88.5kg

REALLY happy with that and I know I was good 'most' of the time but I reckon those yummy protein shakes really did the trick for me. I said I wanted to drop a couple of kilo's in the 2 weeks I was doing the shakes and that's exactly what I did, I lost 2kgs exactly over the 2 weeks......noice!

Got home from weigh in and Andrew had made my favourite meal at the moment with is unpronoucable (sp?) but is an indian dish that he gets the sauce from one of his dairy retailers with garlic and corriander roti and vegetable fried rice. It was really good and I enjoyed every bite.

Andrew went to Gisborne this morning with a mate to go Whitebait fishing with his Mother, she has the best spot up there and we just LOVE whitebait.

So me and the kids have a few outings planned and tonight we are going to stay with my mate Jo (who I went to Auckland with a few weeks ago) and her kids for the night as her hubby is also away. Lasagne and curry is on the menu (wierd combination I know but I had lasagne out of the freezer and she has left over curry) with a salad, so I should be able to choose wisely. Andrew's mate's wife is also coming over later on for a few wines which will be lovely.

I have a Hen's night on Friday night for a dear friend (her 2nd marriage) who I work with and I am also looking forward to that as we are meeting at my sister's (its also her best friend) and starting with a few drinks and the 'naughty' presents and then moving onto the Workingmens Club (Yes yes I know, nana's!) for dinner and some dancing. I have decided to drive (less hassle) so will be partaking in one wine and then heaps of water (drunk through a penis straw.....LOL), and will try and get lots of photo's.

Haven't heard from Leenie today but will be ringing soon to see how she is getting on. Ta ta for now.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohooo that is a great loss hun!!!

It is all good aye.. as long as those numbers go down.

I must admit I have never tired whitebait... I think I will put on my to do list that is for sure.

Give Leenie my love...when you call her today ok.

Chubbymum

Sue said...

Great loss again.

Forgot to say - thanks for the text. I was at the gym when it came through, so didn't get around to replying.

Margaret said...

Congratulations on the loss Rachel. 2kgs in 2 weeks is awesome.

I love whitebait. My SIL's husbands family used to own an Italian Restaurant and they made the best whitebait dish. Whenever it was on the menu that is what I chose.

Hope they get heaps..

Karen said...

Great loss mate! Well done! :) You are doing so well.
Yum Whitebait!! *wipes drawl off my chin* LOL
Thanks for the great updates on Leenie too :) And if you haven't rung her already - do say hi to her from me and give her my love too.
Enjoy your dinner tonight :)

Chris H said...

Wooo hooo, you go girl... still losing you champ~! I havn't heard from Leenie either, getting worried! Might give her a text....

Christine said...

Congrats on your loss. Good for you! Consistent! :) Take care of yourself.

Anne said...

Great loss (LOL despite the weekend!) Well done Rachel. Sounds as if you have a busy, busy week ahead - enjoy. Yum whitebait!!

Anonymous said...

excellent loss, see all that worry for nothing! hee hee hee

well done and keep up the grat work.

hope you have a great night!
x

Felicity said...

gr8 weight loss girl
yum on whitebait

Anonymous said...

OOhhhhh my god wat a change,lost 2kgs in 2 weeks...it's awesome.Really u r doing gr8 job.
Well done n keep up the work

Lee-Anne said...

Fantastic loss.

I love whitebait. Absolutely devine.

Have a great weekend.

Kt said...

OMG, an 80s gal! how exciting :)
great loss!