Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another new one

New Pedometer: - CHECK!
Steps so far today (9.45am): 2522

Andrew chose the one with the tightest/strongest clip he could find so lets see how long it lasts.

Went and changed some boardshorts after work yesterday as I got a size 18 and didn't try them on and when I got home they were WAY TOO BIG.....*snigger, snigger, snort*.

Popped into Woolworths and got some crumbed snitzel (sp?) for the boys for dinner and I had the left over tuna bake from the night before.

Boys in bed by 7pm, me in bed at 10.30pm (after lunches, tidy up etc)...love it!

Thought I'd tell you a funny story (well I think its funny), I went and had a shower last night and when I got out Andrew asked me how come I take so long in the shower, or his exact words were "What in god's name do you do in there for that long?" and this is what I told him:

1. Strip off and jump in shower
2. Wash hair, condition hair
3. Shave armpits
4. Shave legs
5. Shave nether region....hehehe
6. Get out and wrap my hair in a towel and dry myself
7. Put my hair bleach cream on my ladies mow (top lip)
8. Clip toe nails
9. Put Heel balm on my cracked heels
10. Put moisturiser on elbows (also get dry and cracked)
11. Put celulite stuff from my ankles to my bum
12. Put eye cream on eyes
13. Put night cream on face and neck
14. Notice a few stay hair on eyebrows, so pluck them
15. Take off hair lightener from top lip
16. Brush teeth
17. Clean ears (cotton buds)
19. Hang towels and bathroom mat up
20. Put nightie on and go into my bedroom to blowdry my hair

To which he said "I didn't need to know that - I won't ask again"........LOL

Before I go, I just wanted to say a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Helena.
Have a fantastic day mate :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot step 21, turn out light! LMAO! Thanks darling, you are the best :)

Anne said...

Men don't just understand!! Peter wants to know what all the various products are for???!

Hey - take a look at your ticker above - almost exactly half way! And size 16 shorts next - well done!

Lynda said...

When did you get a breast reduction and how big were you etc... details please! I'm just too nervous to get one and also think I'm too old?? Not sure.

Lyn said...

Re: your comment ... they told me my plate would stay in forever too unless there were any problems and then they would take it out. So theyre taking it out and leaving it out. They said that the bones have healed enough to no need the plate anymore

Jenny said...

Woo hoo Rachel......love the too big shorts!!!!!! We'll be catching Helena yet LOL. Yep MEN just don't understand the shower thing at all. Mind you my bloke spends forever in there too!!!!!! Listens to the morning news!!!!! Can't miss that!!!!
Have a great week :)

Kt said...

LOL, u crack me up! wahooo on the too big shorts too, thats great :)

Mel. said...

men they will never learn or understand what we go through being a woman.