Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Weigh in

Lost: 200g
Total Loss: 22.4kg
Current Weight; 87.9kgs

Got home from weigh in and TOM arrived so I wasn't to worried about the small loss, a loss is a loss right?

It has been mad at work plus I have my performance review this afternoon (god I look amazing on paper......LOL) and I have to leave early as I am picking Reece up to take him to his first Hip Hop class to see if he likes it.

I had a quite weekend like I'd planned - bliss!

But Monday, Tuesday and today is full on but the time is racing by so that is a good thing.

Sorry this is only a short post but I'm snowed under at the moment.......be back later.

13 comments:

Anne said...

Good loss considering TOM - you are doing so well!!

How cute Reece doing Hip Hop:-)

Jules said...

A loss is a loss is a loss floss

Anonymous said...

Well done my friend, you are now only 10 kilos heavier than me - but wait theres more....you will have to work really hard because i stated my diet on Monday - you and Lar and Michelle have inspired me..

Anonymous said...

87's baby, that's excellent! well done. and you're right a loss is a loss especially TOM

hip hop, how exciting!

Lyn said...

Yay congrats on the loss!!! Nothing to complain about! I always think to myself when I have a loss even a small one that at least I am lighter than I was last week and that's all that counts!

Well done mate!

re: your comment ... yeah don't know how I will cope with the new job... sucker for punishment I guess!

Chubbymum said...

Yes hun a loss is a loss... woohooo you.. it isn't a gain aye.

Big hugs

My TOM is due tomorrow ho hum...

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Chris H said...

Well done chick, keep it up, I think you have passed me now!!!! I'm too scared to get on the scales!!!

Sue said...

You look amazing in person too!

Jenny said...

Well done on the loss Rachel......any loss is a plus in my book. Scales for me tomorrow!! LOL :)

Teresa said...

Bravo for you. Hope your review goes well. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
Just stumbled across your blog and have to comment! You are doing awesome! Huge congrats on your success so far and I've added you to my links and will keep popping in for inspiration :)
Cheers Bree.

Christine said...

Wooo Weee - a loss is a loss! Good for you.

Lee-Anne said...

200gms is cool because it's still adding to the big total that's going down. Well done on how far you've come.