Monday, September 24, 2007

Another weekend gone

Man the weekends go by quickly, I can't believe I've had 2 days off.

Friday night I babysat for a friend which was excellent as they kids were brilliant and I only had them for an hour and off to bed they went so I sat and read half a book. I got home just before midnight and everyone in my household was asleep so I took the opportunity to have a coffee and read more of my book.

Saturday was last day of soccer and then we had Reece's mate for the rest of the day, so we went to the local bakery and loaded up and went to my sister's and had lunch there (I had a sandwich and a sausage roll) and then went home and the boys played outside for a couple of hours in the sunshine while I pottered around doing housework. Popped into Helena's to drop off a pair of pants and WOW that chic is GORGEOUS!!!! I nearly cried - she just looked sooooo amazing!
Saturday night after dropping Reece's mate off home the boys wanted KFC for dinner which I got (I had a shake) and they ate that and then Adam and I headed off to the Pool Party (Reece said he had a sore tummy so he stayed home) and stayed for about 2 hours (heaps of kids) and then home, kids in bed and I went to bed early as well.

Sunday - Quiet day at home with the boys, played outside most of the day even though it was overcast and spitting with rain on and off, it was still really warm. Made a yummy tuna pasta bake for dinner and my little bruiser (Adam) had 4 plates and Reece had 2 (Note to self: make that HEAPS) while their father didn't like it and only managed 1 plate and then ate junk for the rest of the night.

All in all I think I had a relatively good weekend with my eating but alas no exercise apart from running around with the kids both days.

I've got my gym gear today and will be at the work gym after work.
I've drank 1.5ltrs of water already today and it is only 10.40am (pee'ed about 8 times.....TMI???) and have had a shake for breakkie (going to have 1 shake a day I think) and feel great.

Hubby is hopefully going to get us 2 new pedometers today as Rebel are having a sale and we both want our own rather than having to share. That will be back on my hip tomorrow, I just wish they had a thing that goes around your belt loop or something as that clip really doesn't do much (hence the toilet trip my last one took), oh well, I'll just have to be more carefull.

That's all my news, not very exciting I'm sorry but hopefully this week will prove to be a bit more exciting........details to come.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Oooh details to come.. How excitement LOL

Weekends like that are lovely. And we don't often get time to read a book by ourselves so enjoy it while you can.

Hope you have a great week Rachel :)

Anonymous said...

*cheesy grin*

Anne said...

Hope you enjoy the gym - at least you won't be freezing like in the pool!

Have a great week!

Jenny said...

Enjoy your week. Sounds like you are on fire too :) Just don't lose that pedometer...LOL :)

Sue said...

My pedometer has a little string thing you can tie onto your belt or loop.