Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Weigh in

Loss: 400 grams
Total Loss: 22.2kgs
Current weight: 88.1kgs

YAY love that result after the 'not so great' weekend.
I have set myself a goal to lose 750g per week so week 1 hasn't gone to plan BUT I'm not concerned about it because I will make up for it next week.......no worries.
Plus this if the first week without the protein shakes everyday (sometimes twice a day), I think I've had about 3 all week so I'm happy that my eating hasn't gone totally haywire.

Didn't get to Hydro, I do have a couple of excuses but they are pathetic (couldn't find togs, girlfriend rang etc) so I have told myself I will go Thursday night even if there is a MAJOR EARTHQUAKE/FLOOD/*insert major reason*............

I need to get out my fake/rub on tan stuff that I got through Avon (bloody brilliant) as there seems to be heaps of people nice and brown and I am lilly white (not a great look) and with the weather getting nicer I think I could do with some colouring up.

Nothing else to chat about really so I'll sign off and get back on here when I think of something riverting to say.......LOL

11 comments:

Margaret said...

Well done on your loss Rachel. That is fantastic. And way to go for not letting a *major event* stop you from getting to class. That's the spirit.

And LOL about the fake tan. I have had my Avon cream sitting on the vanity for about a week now and I still forget to rub it in every day. Perhaps I should add that to my to-do list :)

Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach, what better excuse than to talk t me lol - hey just thought i'd let you know the dove body fake tan from the supermarket is good. It does not smell as bad as the johnsons one. It does come off on your towels after a shower so use dark ones, it does wash out well tho. LYLT - Jax (Love you long time)

Chris H said...

Fake tan! Hmmmm, I am hanging out for the sun to shine, then I just go rather dark naturally! Great loss mate, a loss of any amount is awesome!

Chubbymum said...

I know what you mean about being lilly white. On saturday I wore my new three quarter jeans and my legs looked soooo pale compaired to the dark blue jeans I decided to use my tanning stuff too he he he

Woohoo on the loss hun

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Another loss - well done! Soon you will be in the lower 80's!!!!

Hope you get your hydro class - we don't want a major event happening!

Christine said...

Congrats on your loss. :) Jealous of your tanning session - I am so snow white its not even funny!! :) Take care.

Jenny said...

Can't be whiter than me honey...LOL
Well done on the loss. You're doing great. :)

Karen said...

Well done on your loss mate! You are doing so well!
And I bet I am more whiter than you (and the others on here)!!! LOL

Kt said...

400gms is a great loss after a not so great weekend, good stuff Rachel!
What is Hydro!?

Teresa said...

Thats wonderful news about the weight lose. Every bit counts and thats what is important. Keep it up.

Sue said...

Great loss! Didn't notice any major natural disasters last night, so I presume you made it to Hydro?