Friday, September 14, 2007

Cold Friday

Hay! What happened to our nice weather???????
It has disappeared just in time for the weekend.....don't ya just hate that?
I got up and since it is 'casual Friday' I have a nice THIN summery blouse on with 3/4 pants and holey shoes on and I'm bloody cold. I also have a jacket which I am wearing while sitting at my desk (not a good look). Watching the weather last night would have been a good idea but I was confident that with the lovely weather we have had most of the week, it would just carry on.

Hydro:
All I can say about this is HEATED POOL - I DON'T THINK SO.
I was good to see some familiar faces as they had all thought I'd 'given up' (I know what you were talking about Anne) because I haven't been for a while.

On a more positive note, our gym here at work has just invested in another treadmill which is awesome because I loved using the one they had but I had to forever wait and they (being the company) have said that if they get more people using the gym with the 2nd treadmill, they will buy a 3rd one......noice.
So as you can guess, I'm going to bring my gym clothes and starting next week I will be getting back to the gym. I haven't worked out when and what times yet but I'm hoping 2 nights of hydro, 2 nights of gym (which will include my toning exercises either at the gym or at home) and a couple of walks thrown in, sounds like a plan.

I dropped some books off to Leenie this morning because I just couldn't stand it that she was reading Mills and Boone and enjoying it ..... argh!
I also dropped off the latest catalog of EZIBUY and SARA (didn't know if she got it or not) so she can start looking at all the new clothes (and new styles) she will be able to wear soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks darling you are a gem, Sara didnt inspire me this season, but I've found a few nice thingies in Ezibuy ... I can feel a shoppin trip comin on :D You just wait until those drains come out LOL

Anne said...

LOL at the freezing pool. I go to two different ones - one is lovely, the other bloody freezing, I can almost feel my heart stop when I jump in! Must be mad!

Sounds as if you and Leenie could be heading this way shopping once she is a bit more mobile!

Chris H said...

Friggin weather~ Glad Helena has more appropriate reading material... hope ya have a neat weekend and the weather picks up.

Christine said...

Always kinda disappointed with the 1 treadmill at my work too. What fun is that to wait? You would think with my job in healthcare they would get a few more machines and take care of their employees. :) Take care.

Kt said...

I often sit there & wear my jacket t my desk too! lol
hope u r havin a good weekend.