Friday, May 18, 2007

Drinkies anyone

It is 2.40pm and I am counting down the time until I go out to the Working Mens Club for drinkies with my mate who turned 40 on Wednesday as well as my sister and about 12 girls from work. I haven't looked this forward to something for a long time, just me and the girls out for dinner and having drinks (I have been saving a few points everyday to let loose a wee bit tonight).

My taxi (ie. husband) will pick us (me and another girlfriend) up when I ring him and it starts at 6pm so I reckon I will ring him about 9pm ..........hahaha I can't 'party' like I use to 15 years ago (my liver sighs in relief), I was quite the little party girl in my day.

I have a hair appointment tomorrow morning (thankfully) which always makes me feel heaps better. I don't really have much else planned for the weekend but I'm not banking on a quiet weekend as it NEVER turns out like that.

My food and water has been fantastic this week plus hydro exercise, so I am really pleased with myself. The weekend is now upon me and I am going to keep myself busy and away from the pantry and if it is nice weather it will help with me drinking my water (I don't even think about it on the weekends as I am out and about).

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, catch ya next week.

6 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh wow.. have a top night out....
Jealous as hell here..but i tell you i wouldnt be going home about 9pm tho....
wooohoooooo bring on party time!!!

Jules said...

Wise move, knowing you have a hair appointment will save you from getting too paraletic! Imagine sitting at the hairdressers with a ripper hangover, no thanks!

I wish I was going out, then again I'm sick but I would love the non responsibility of hitting the booze.

celtic_girl said...

Have a good time out.

Anonymous said...

i love hair appointments, they are the best way to make me feel better!

great loss by the way, keep up the good work.

hope the drinks went well.

was pretty happy to see hubby make up for mothers day too!

take care
x

Kathryn said...

Hope you have an awesome time. Enjoy yourself and have a good weekend!

pointing the weigh said...

WELL DONE on the weight loss this week...fab!!

Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend

Hugs