Tuesday, May 29, 2007

No devil red bloodshot eye photo's (bugger!)

Well I sent some photo's of the state I am in currently (conjunctivites) but they haven't come through (work's firewalls I guess?) but if they do come through I will post them because they are yukko!

Friday night I picked Reece up from his mates house and was suppose to stop for a chat but I felt horrible so I didn't, just went home and blobbed infront of the TV (very unusual for me).

Saturday I took Reece to soccer and he decided that being goalie was a good idea as the other team was getting too many goals....hahaha this lasted all of 10 minutes because he was missing out on the action being goalie.



Saturday afternoon and night was blobbing infront of the TV again, its no wonder I don't watch TV because there is nothing on and we have about 20+ (sky TV) channels and STILL there was nothing on.

Sunday I had a 5th birthday party that both boys were invited to (an old neighbour) and I had to stay as well (2.5 hours......argh!). I had my dark sunglasses on but when I was inside, people wanted to know why I had glasses on and when I showed them they freaked out because my eye's looked REALLY bad......hahaha kinda enjoyed that part!

Jo (my girlfriend - mother of the birthday boy) does face painting so here are my boys as a little devil (Reece) and Adam as spiderman (to match his shirt and undies...LOL). They have been little angels all weekend because they have been worried about me (isn't that sweet).




Back at work yesterday (Monday) and again I freaked everyone out with my devil eye's, everyone kept telling me to go home and rest but what's the point in that??? I only get 6 sick days a year and I can't afford to use them on myself as I have 2 kids...sad but true.

One bonus to this whole 'being sick' exercise is that I have not eaten anything I shouldn't as I just haven't felt like it. I have been moping around the house so have not been too busy to make decent meals and I have drank more coffee than water but still put in the effort this week.
I had planned to go back to Hydro tonight as my back is now back to 100% but with my raw red eye's, the last thing I want to do is get clorinated water near them, definately Thursday!!!!

So I am quite looking forward to weigh in tonight as I know I am going to have a loss, maybe not the 1.5kgs I put on last week but I'm hoping for around 500g - 600g.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds as if you have had a really bad dose. Hope you get better soon! That's not a lot of sick leave when you have kids. CUte photo of the pair of them with their painted faces:-)

Christine said...

Hope you feel better soon! What a bummer to be down and out! Love the spiderman kids by the way! Take care and feel better.

Chris H said...

Oh you poor bugger, conjunctivitis is awful! Hope it gets better soon. Good luck for weigh in chick.

Nic said...

oh poor you and your eyes, I've never experienced conjunctivitis but sounds just awfl, hope it clears up soon.
The photo is so cute with the face painting.
P.S. The Biggest Loser I am watching I got off the internet, don't know when it will make it here.