Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yukky Eye photo's

If you don't like looking at yuk eye's, please scroll down to my weigh in post below.

Friday




Saturday & most of Sunday




Sunday and up until now (got totally blood red on Monday but eased off a bit today)








I just love gross things like that (weird I know), I always wanted to be a surgeon or something like that (grades at school squashed THAT idea....LOL) so sorry if I have freaked anyone out but I think it looks cool (didn't feel cool though).

Right I'm happy now that I have shared my grossness with you, there is a post below from last nights weigh in.

14 comments:

Kate said...

Oooh that made my eyes water - ouch!

I had conjunctivitis in one eye just before I got pregnant with Natalia, and it makes you feel sick as well doesn't it? Ew!

Anne said...

Holy hell girl! That is not pretty!!! It looks so painful.

Great result with your weigh in. LOL at another aqua bunny craving the water!

Anonymous said...

EWWW you poorrrr thing hun!!!

Love Chubbymum

Chris H said...

Woo hoo for the fantastic loss Rachel. And what a shame it's not Halloween right now, you would win with those eyes.... ewwwww.

Anne said...

By the way - when I said that was not pretty I meant your eyes - not you!

Lyn said...

well that just blew my horrible pimple post out the door!!! That is truelly yucky!!! Hope your feeling better!

Christine said...

AWwww - I am feeling your pain. So sorry to hear that you are feeling like crap. Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

you are gross! wish you did become a surgeon, you could be saving me a fortune in three months! LMAO! Congrats on the loss, that is bloody nice work mate.

14pk said...

ooo ouch!!!!!!!!!!!


goooo the weighin!!!!!!!!!! great loss!!

Karen said...

Ouch mate - they look very sore! I had conjunctivitis once but that was many years ago and from memory it wasn't that bad either!
Hope they are coming right now...

Teresa said...

Ouch that does not look good. Poor you! Hope you're feeling better soon. Congrats on your weigh in.

Kathryn said...

awww you poor thing. Hope they get better soon.

Unknown said...

Please post again, everytime I check I get an eyfull :-)

Jules said...

WTF?? You look possessed. That is a very unpleasant post as my eyes now hurt. You poor bugger.