Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Weigh in

Lost: 600g
Total loss: 17.5kgs
Current Weight: 92.8kg

Can you believe that??????? I have stopped trying to work out how this weightloss works, when I think I have had a bad week I end up losing more than when I think I have had a good week - go figure?

I can't believe I am now into the 92's, 80's is just a sniff away - I can just FEEL it. This week has also gone over goal to getting to the 80's by my birthday as I needed to lose just under 500g a week.....oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah :)

Met my sister at subway after weigh in and then we went to Hydro which was like coming home after not being there for nearly 2 weeks.
Oh that's right, I also went and got my eyebrow's waxed after work which was my VIRGIN WEIGHT reward and I look much more 'normal' now the mono brow has gone...LOL

I also confirmed my tickets yesterday for Australia (going 8th Jan with the boys) which is really exciting because I am hoping to be a 70's girl by then.

Also booked my Auckland tickets with my mate this morning, so I can't wait to ring my friend up there and let her know we are actually coming after soooooo long.

Owww I sound like such a 'jet setter' eh? but this is my 2 trips for about the next 5 years......hahaha and both without my husband which I feel really guilty about but he is quite happy to stay home.
I have a long term goal for us to get to some nice tropical island for our 10th wedding anniversary (been married 6 years) which sounds years away (oh it is years away...LOL) but it will take me 4 years to save for the blinkin thing because I want to surprise him with the trip and not have to watch every penny while we are away.

9 comments:

Anne said...

You did well!!! Especially when you went expecting a gain... so close to the 80's now!

Great having something to look forward to like your trips.

Kathryn said...

Good on you Rachel, you are so close to being an 80's girl plus you are getting closer to having lost 20kgs which is an amazing achievment!!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Wooooooofrikkinhoooo The 80's are sooooooo close!!!
Well done rachel...
oh and the travelling sounds awesome!!!
I am soo jealous!!

Anonymous said...

You jet setter you!!!

Woohooo we lost the same amount aye!! That is fantastic.

80's not far off that is for sure.

Love Chubbymum

Anonymous said...

well done Rach, the 80's are only a sniff away, just keep up the great work!

only have a minute so will talk again soon
x

Lyn said...

Well done chickey!! Yep our bodies do crazy things hey :) Keep the mojo goin!!

Mel. said...

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooo congratulations and well done on your loss and booking your trips. Where about in Australia are you going?

celtic_girl said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Your doing well on your journey, congrats on the loss this week. I will catch up on your blog over the next few days.Have a great week.

Nic said...

Congrats on your loss, and roll on the 80's.
What an exciting day, not only booking one trip away but two, how lucky are you! Where abouts in Australia are you and the boys off to?

Nic