Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Weigh in

Lost 200 grams........don't know how I managed that with Mother-in-law cooking.
Current weight: 93.8kgs (300g to go to virgin weight)
Total loss: 16.5kgs

After whipping into weight watchers for my weigh in, I grabbed a subway on the way home and ate that, got dressed and headed off to Avalon Studio's for Dancing with the Stars............got Paul Holmes cracks me up.
We had the best night we have had in years, it was THAT good! We laughed and booed and had tears running down our faces (after Paul's dance) and then met up with some of the other Cadbury's people who went for a coffee afterwards. One really entertaining night. A few people have mentioned they seen me and there is an encore show on Saturday night so we are going to watch it (we were at the right of the stage, up the band end).

By the time we got home it was 11.30pm and then we talked to Andrew's mum for over an hour (with another coffee) and managed to get to bed by about 12.40am this morning. It is now 1.44pm and I am really starting to feel it. Andrew's Mum is out for dinner tonight (a cousins house) so Andrew and I are going to have something quick and easy for dinner and then have an early night *yawn*.

10 comments:

Anne said...

So close to virgin weight - what an amazing feeling!!

I looked and looked for you but couldn't see you - now know where you were so may catch up Sat night. Paul Holmes looked petrified!! It was hilarious to watch:-)

Health Watch Center said...

Hello Rachel,

Its good to know what you are very close to reach your virgin weight...keep the good work going all the best...

New here wanted to say hi....came across to your blog from Ang's blog.

Fitness Health Zone

Lyn said...

Congrats on the loss ... and wahooo a celebrity in the midst!! But bugger I didn't see you in the crowd :p

Kathryn said...

congrats on your loss :)

Glad you guys had a great night!

Karen said...

Congrats on the loss! And yay for being so close to the virgin fat - next week you WILL be there I just know it!
I ended up missing most of Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday night but will try to catch it on Saturday and will look carefully for you!

Chris H said...

OOOO virgin fat.... can't wait to hear you hit it!

Name: Lynise said...

oooohh, I'm so jealous that you got to go to see the dancing. I love things like that, and think those professional dance moves look so good and must be great fun to learn. (something for me to look into when I'm smaller perhaps)

300g to virgin weight, is awesome, and as I've started to say, "its within sniffin distance".

Anonymous said...

hey Rach,

sorry haven't read all week, trying to catch up quickly on everyone so will be brief but just say well done on the loss.

what is with your boys you ask, you're not alone, trust me! ok, Daniel is an angel but Isaac is an unknown quantity and i sometimes fear what he may do next LOL.

only 300gms til v/w, SO GREAT!!! keep up the great work and keep up the posts, back to work on Monday so i'll be reading!
x

Sue said...

This week's weigh-in might be the magic virgin weight!

Mel. said...

congratulations on your loss. thats great. oh so close to virgin fat, that's great to hear.