Friday, May 25, 2007

Sick

Well it had to happen right?

I have now got a cold compliments of Adam and conjunctivities compliments of Reece.
Boy do I look 'special' today, I am at work because the other lady is still off (3rd day) with her cold and there has to be someone here......aren't I lucky?
So I am just staying away from everyone and hope that no-one else gets it.

Helena text me last night to see if I was going to Hydro and I was tempted but after Tuesday pathetic attempt, I thought I'd better not risk it as my back feels about 90% now which is great!

I am going to a friends house after work for a wine originally but it will now be a coffee.
Tomorrow we have soccer in the morning and then a 21st but I'm guessing that I am not going to feel up to a 21st, so it may be a quite night at home curled up on the couch with my 'blankie'.
Sunday is a 5th birhtday that both boys are going to and it is at a friends house, so I can't even drop them off and run......LOL

Right I'd better get on with it as I'm a busy girl.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Make sure you take care of yourself.

Chris H said...

That sucks, getting sick on a friday, means your weekend is buggered up... why couldn't you have waited till monday?? Hope you have a nice quiet weekend with ya blankie.

Lisa said...

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have added you to my reads. Bummer about getting sick, hope you get better soon. I am on the North Shore in Auckland.

Lisa

Anne said...

Chris is right - not good getting sick on a Friday!! Hope you soon come right, lots going around at the mo and as you said you were sure to get something. Take care:-)

JustJo said...

bugger to hear you're sick chick! but the couch with a blankie sounds like the best place to be! Take care of you! :)

Lyn said...

Awww bugger, hope you feel better soon chickey!!

Anonymous said...

poor girl, hope you are better soon.

definatley rest that back til it's 100% then get back into your exercise.

take care, talk soon
x

Helena said...

you take care of yourself sounds like you've crashed big time mate!