Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Weigh in

V.I.R.G.I.N. W.E.I.G.H.T.

I DID IT!!!!!!!! Wow that seemed to take forever but I did it.

Lost: 400 grams
Current weight: 93.4kgs (93.6kgs was my lowest weight that I can remember)
Total loss: 16.9kgs


I was really excited after weigh in and got home to tell Andrew but he was busy getting ready for Dancing with the Stars (with clients this time) so I just got the kids ready and we took off to my girlfriends house.
I did tell her and she congratulated me which was nice but I was a bit deflated by then...............anyway I woke up this morning and started buzzing again...LOL

8 weeks until my birthday, so I have decided that my next goal is to be in the 80's by then and if I do, I'm going to book myself a flight to Whangarei to see my mate as a reward. That's just under 500g a week and I know I haven't been very consistant of late but I am pulling on all my energy to do this one!!!! Watch this space!

Off to the Comedy Gala tonight in town which I am really looking forward to.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Exciting for you!!! Well done Rachel, you've just kept working towards this and now you have succeeded. Best of luck with your goal of reaching the 80's and look forward to your trip away to see your friend. You really do dexserve to reward yourself!!

Anonymous said...

Well done Rachel.
We must all catch up over a few wines, I am sure Helena and Jo will be keen.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Omg...thats fantastic gorl... sorry you felt a little deflated...but I think it is awesome.. Keep up the fantastic work and you will be booking those tickets in no time!!!

Chubbymum said...

Rachel that is absolutly fantastic... you sound buzzy and you deserve it.. Well done hun.

Roll on Whangarei huh.

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Lyn said...

Men just don't get it do they?? lol ... My man never seems to 'get' my excitement at losing weight.

Ohhhh great idea on the flight reward... national flights are so cheap at the moment!!

Mel. said...

Omg, how exciting. Congratulations and well done. You are doing so well. Keep up the fantastic work.