Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Weigh in

Loss: 1.4kgs
Total loss:17.4kgs
Current weight: 92.9kgs

Right I'm very happy with that as I thought I was going to lose about 500 grams - Bonus!
So I am nearly (100g to go) back to where I was 2 weeks ago but I still have 3kgs to go to get to my birthday challenge (80's girl) which means I have to get my butt into gear which I should be able to do now that I am over my illness's and injuries.

5 weeks to lose 3kg = 600g per week - I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I went straight home after weigh in as I wasn't going to hydro with my eye's being in the state they were but I have FULL INTENTIONS of getting back there on Thursday.
I'm amazed at how much I miss it and I seem to be craving the water.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Woohoo! Great loss my dear friend! That is an awesome effort and so well deserved! Hope your eyes come right real soon.

Anonymous said...

OMG what a friggin fantastic loss you GO GIRL!!!

Wooohoooo

Love CM

Lyn said...

Well done!! Fantastic loss! 3kg in 5wks should be no probs if you keep going at this rate!!

Christine said...

WOWOWOW! Gotta feel good about the loss! Congrats to you! Keep up the good work!

Nic said...

Oh those eyes look very sore, hope you are on the mend. And as for that loss, scorching girl, keep it up and you'll make your goal in no time.

Nic