Friday, May 05, 2006

I am such a Wally

I have just read my post from late last night (I'll put it down to tiredness) about not being able to find the website of the downsize me program and then realised it was because it is a EMAIL ADDRESS NOT A WEBSITE............Duh!!!
So I am going to EMAIL them and ask about it..............can't hurt right?

A quick walk yesterday but nothing to be proud of and I am off for lunch with a friend today which I will walk to and back but again only a 10 minute walk there and back.
I am HOPING to catch up with Jo and Helena tomorrow afternoon at the Skating rink!! I have been building myself up for it for 2 weeks and am really looking forward to it.
I use to be a 'speed' skater when I was about 12 when I lived in Australia and loved it but that was 'going fast and straight', I never mastered the skating backwards or doing spins or anything like that but I am hoping the other girls might give me some tips *wink*.

I don't have much else planned for the weekend (boring ah?) but will try and fit some more exercise in.

Right, off to right to channel 3 about the 'downsize me' program.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey ya
Hope you gals manage to get to the rink and have lots of fun... and I know if I wasn't pregnant (and taking it easy)I would be there in a flash too!!! Hmmm perhaps I should come to watch! hehehe Nahhh I wouldn't do that to you all :)
Have a great weekend.

Felicity said...

Downsize me was such a awesome show so thrilled to hear it will be returning. You are very brave putting your name forward.