Monday, May 08, 2006

Weigh In

107.9kg which is a 0.600g GAIN.
I'm actually quite pleased with that (no I'm not insane) because I have TOM and I usually put on a minimum of 1kg, so I figure I am actually 0.400g down...................LOL.

I have had a sore throat and running nose since last weekend but nothing has really come of it apart from me losing my voice. As of yesterday I didn't have a voice at all, all I could do was whisper (much to hubby's pleasure). I am back at work today and I am croaky but at least I have some voice. So with me yesterday with a sore knee, limping, no voice.......I was a sight for sore eyes.........hahahaha!
I rested my knee yesterday which has done wonders and it feels heaps better today but there will be no walking at lunchtime today.

I also got a response back from 'Downsize me' with an application form which is about 15 pages long and I have to attach a photo and have it back to them by 9am tomorrow morning. We have a digital camera here at work so I think I will take a photo today at work and just attach that.
I hadn't told Andrew that I had applied so when he rang me this morning and asked how I was and what was I doing, I said "well, I am actually sitting here filling the the application form for Downsize Me" and he laughed and said "you hate me seeing your body, how are you going to go on TV and show the whole of New Zealand"..............mmmmmmmm hadn't really thought of that in detail but I told him it wouldn't be a problem. I haven't told him it is for 8 weeks either yet because I don't want to stress him in case I don't get on. In fact I don't know how I would swing it if I had to have 8 weeks away from work and family???????
I really don't know how it works at all. One of my girlfriends said to me on the weekend that they are replaying it on TV at the moment, either channel 5 or 6 (Prime I think) so if anyone see's it, give us a yell please.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Bugger about the gain! But at least you know that it is related to TOM :)
The stuff for "Downsize Me" all sounds interesting though yes 8 weeks away from family and friends would be hard.
Keep us posted....