Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Very Weird?

Well I was feeling a little 'less puffy' this morning so decided to get back on the scales and they read 108.4kgs. Now I know I can have a really good week sometimes but 2.0kgs in a day "I don't think so......." which still leaves me baffled as to what is going on?
So if I take today's reading (oh yes please!), I have lost 500g for last week. Still not as good as I thought I was going to do but soooooooooooo much better than a gain ah?

Thanks for all the lovely comments and support, I was really touched. I am learning that it is hard to write about things when you are having a bad day (or weigh in.........LOL) because you don't know what comments you will get back but I have had nothing but support.

I did have a really bad day yesterday, starting with french toast for breakky and then fish and chips for dinner (I know, I know...............naughty girl) I was really peeved yesterday and didn't realise I was such an emotional eater (must watch out for that in the future) but have given myself a slap in the face and am back on track.
I have bought my cereal to work for breakky, vita weats and fruit for lunch and I have marinated some chops for the boys for dinner but I will have a WW meal for ..........*satisfying sigh*.

It is my 5 year wedding anniversary on Thursday and Andrew and I are going to a local restaurant for dinner (Furnace) which I love, so I will really have to plan the next couple of days food wise. I also have Friday off on annual leave giving me an extra long weekend as we have Monday off for Queen's Birthday.........nice!

That's about it for today, feeling more positive and drinking gallons of water.

3 comments:

Carla said...

wow, what a great loss for one day! it must of definatly been extra fluid you were carrying (ahhh love to be a woman!) but im glad things are looking up now!

Ang said...

Water - blame it all on the water!!

:D I'd take the 500gms and run with it.

You go you organised thing!

Kt said...

hey rach, i typed a long message for u & thenblogger gobbled it up, grrr!
Anyway, i've read all yoyur entries so far & u are doing great :)
I tend to retain a bit of fluid but i find exercise helps stop it