Monday, May 15, 2006

Weigh In

107.6kg = 0.300g LOSS

I'm quite pleased with this as I have been VERY slack with my exercise and my eating on the weekend had a lot to be desired.
So I'll take it and run thank you.

Mother arrived on Saturday morning (1am) and the boys are still really excited that she is here.
She is on a mission to clean my oven today (told ya) so I will hopefully have it sparkling by the time I get home - don't ya just love that!

Mother's Day was really nice, the kids got me a 'George Forman Grill' which I have been wanting for ages. We had a lovely chicken roast for dinner last night so I am hoping to try my new grill out tonight. I got a little bit of a sleep-in and then Andrew made me a really nice omelete for breakfast and off he went to Golf, so Mum and I stayed home with the heater on and played with the kids. My sister and about 4 kids (only 2 being her's) turned up for a couple of hours in the afternoon and that was about it.

Oh yeah, I meant to mention about that Pasta Cooker thing.........USELESS!!!!! I tried it out and it said to put the pasta in, fill it will boiling water and leave it in there for as long as the pasta instructions said so (15 - 20 minutes) which I did and when I drained it, it wasn't even half cooked.........gggrrrrrr. I am going to give it one more go and if it doesn't work - back it goes. For $40.00 I am taking it back if it doesn't work.

I intend to get my water into me this week (I have been really slack with the cold weather) and get my eating back into check.

No comments: