Friday, May 19, 2006

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr FRIDAY!

Well I have to say that I am a naughty girl. Mum has been making some really nice meals, breakfast, lunch and dinners and they haven't all been 'diet friendly' shall we say and I have eaten every one of them............*sigh*. I am going to dread getting on my scales on Monday morning but it is my own fault so I will take whatever it throws at me.
Exercise has been non-existent which just makes things worse *another sigh*.

Mum goes back to Aussie on Monday morning (not that I am blaming her for me being naughty as I have been the one that has been putting things in my mouth) so I fully intend to get back to basics (have I said that before?).
Track, plan, exercise - no excuses!!!!!

I don't think I am going to hear back from 'Downsize Me' so I figured I might do it myself. I will write myself up an 8 week plan (food and exercise) and stick to it and see just how much weight I can lose being 100% committed. I love a challenge but I am in a bit of a slump, so I will try and set myself up to challenge myself and I know I will lose weight and feel heaps better and that will give me the kick start I keep trying to find.

I have just been stuck in a Health & Safety/Emergency/Civil Defence meeting for the last 3 hours and I got there late which meant that only the seats at the front were left and I had to sit there the whole time and look totally interested...........aarrrggggghhhhhhh! Don't get me wrong, I am interested in all of that stuff but I am a Industrial Medic, First Aider and Civil Defence Emergency person - so I have been trained in all of this and have only done refresher courses recently so it was the same old stuff over and over again *yawn*. I suppose it did make Friday afternoon go a bit faster which is always a good thing.

Well I'm off on my 'romantic night' to the Duxton tomorrow night and I am just busting to get there. They said that check-in was anytime after 1pm and check-out was anytime before 1pm the next day and they asked me when did I anticipate to arrive and depart and guess what I said???????? "We will arrive at 1.01pm and depart at 12.59pm which I thought was hillarious (and I was TOTALLY serious) but the person at the Duxton didn't think it was that funny (stick in the mud!) but we do intend to get there early and maybe have a bit of a snooze before we go out for dinner and then find a nice bar afterwards to have a drink in and then sleep till noon the next day - - - -bliss - - - - -.

More than likely won't get to update again until Monday, so I will catch you then with all the goss on the weekend. Have a lovely weekend everyone.

5 comments:

JustJo said...

So I wont see you skating tomorrow then chick?? HAVE FUN!!!

Helena said...

Snooze ... in a hotel ... alone with hubby ... without children ... and you want to snooze? I bet hubs will have other ideas! YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW Have a fantastic time!

Ang said...

;) have a great time. hehe at least thats one way to earn bonus exercise points.

Carla said...

ohhh mate have a fantastic time! good on you for your own 8 week plan! have you read "the healthy food guide" its a monthly mag which has turned into my bible, i love it! has some great ideas that may help anyway

enjoy your weekend!!!! "snoozing" of course!

Karen said...

LOL @ Helena's comment! My mind was thinking exactly the same thing!
Have an awesome time Rachel! Look forward to hearing about it on Monday.