Thursday, May 25, 2006

I love lotto

Eating and drinking (water of course) was excellent yesterday and I managed a short walk at lunchtime. All good!

Got home early for a change and we now have a french door in our spare room at the back of our house which makes the room so much lighter and bigger (feels that way anyway). Andrew is going to build a deck out the back and we thought we will now use the room as a rumpus for the kids rather than a bedroom as it will be a through-fair come summer (BBQ's on the deck - oh yeah!).

Dad's granny flat is also nearly finished - plumber has hooked up the water and the plasterer finished yesterday, so we are only waiting on the sparky now to hook up all the lights and power points etc and Dad can paint and then we can carpet.................also all good!

But the best part of yesterday was getting my lotto on the way home.
Every Wednesday I stop at our local Caltex Service Station and fill the car (eeeekkkkk!) and get my Big Wednesday Lotto ticket, this week there was no one else in the shop and I had a heap of old tickets in my wallet so I asked the guy to quickly zap them through his machine as I knew I had a couple of bonus tickets and 1 or 2 scratchy's but once he was done I had $95.00 owing plus 3 bonus ticket -- yee ha! So I got my Big Wednesday ticket plus my Saturday Lotto ticket and about 5 scratchy's (I usually get 1 or 2) and still came out with $58.00.

So it is morning tea now and I am sitting here with my coffee and I am going to scratch all my tickets...........hehehehe.

4 comments:

Ang said...

So I guess if we don't hear from you again, we'll know why ;)

hehe

Karen said...

Woooohoooo for the lotto wins :) That always make you feel so much better! Any luck with the scratchies though?

Chubbymum said...

What a great win hun Woohooo.

Thanks for the comment today... I agree with you re the Biggest loser last night!

I was going for the blue team the whole way but was dissappointed with how the mother and daughter didn't really try in the red team and they didn't really look like they had lost a lot at all.

20 something pounds wasn't much when they had all the opportunities and knew they would be going to a big weigh in in front of people... hmmmm oh well then they deserved not getting the money huh.. but to let the other team members down wasn't good.

Good luck for Lotto hun he he he... I have not won anything in the last 5 years on Lotto and I still get a ticket every week ho hum... but my day will come and I will win something he he.

Love CM

Yummy Mummy said...

God... I think in my entire life I have won $27 on lotto.. you lucky thing...