Friday, May 12, 2006

Triple Chocolate Brownie

I was weak and gave in....................We (2 friends and myself) went to Mitre 10 Mega again for lunch because I had told them about the yummy warm chicken salad and that's what I ordered. They both said that they were going to have the brownie because it looked sooooooo nice and asked if I wanted one, my brain immediately said NO THANKS but YES THANKS came out of my mouth??????? I then sat there eating it, telling myself I was a bad bad girl but it was really good and I just couldn't stop. They both had cream with there's and I didn't, so some weird part of my brain told me I was being good (go figure?). My salad was nice though...................LOL.

Not much to report today, the weather in Wellington can't get much worse. It is windy, raining (continuously) and cold plus there is fog everywhere. I've got Mum who is suppose to be arriving tonight from Aussie where it is still hot and lovely, won't she love the change......NOT!

Went to my sister's last night for the 'Linen party' and I was plesantly suprised. The brand was an Australian brand called 'Lorraine something or other' and it was lovely quality and the prices were too bad either. I managed to get a really nice christmas table runner ($23.00)and a big firm pillow for myself ($33.00). We then went to Pak N Save on the way home and got a BIG shop since Mum's coming and my cupboards are bare and then got home around 11pm. I was so tired that I didn't get any housework or ironing done which means I will have to do it tonight *sigh*.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Helena said...

I cant believe you said the "c" word and we still have over 6 months to go! bad BAD girl.