Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Subway

I just love subway, I have seen all the ad's on TV and in magazines and know that there are 6" subs that are only 6g of fat but COME ON PEOPLE!!!!! I can down a foot long without it even touching the sides................LOL. I have managed to stick to either a chicken fillet or ham foot long on roasted garlic bread which all sounds wonderful but for some reason when it comes to dressing, I mean to say 'ranch' but 'honey mustard' just jumps right out of my mouth........hate that!

I went for a walk at lunch yesterday and headed down the main street in Petone as I love looking in all the shops and as I rounded one corner, Andrew (Husband) drove by in his car and stopped to pick me up. We both hadn't had lunch so we went to Subway and got our lunch and ate it there, we even had an adult conversation that wasn't interupted by small children vying for our attention................a miracle believe me.
I then walked back to work, hoping to work some of it off (wishful thinking I know, I know).

My breakfast and dinner was really good and my water is getting better and better everyday.

The forecast for today is for some showers this morning which I am hoping is wrong as I want to go for another walk at lunch (and I could melt if it rains you know) as I won't get a chance after work as Andrew and I are going out for dinner in Wellington (Green Parrot) and then a show at the Michael Fowler Centre for a women called Debbie Webber who is on the Tuesday night program 'Sensing Murder'. She is a women who senses spirits and whatnot and I love all that sort of thing, so can't wait to see that. I have planned out my eating today to try and give myself as many points as possible tonight.

Catchya tomorrow.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow great loss this week Rachel! Awesome effort!
And yum subway!!!! LOL I know what you mean about eating a foot long without it touching the sides! LOL
Can't wait to hear how the show went tonight...

JustJo said...

oooo, I can't wait to hear how the show went either!! How cool! :)