Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A nothing day

I had a 'nothing day' yesterday, nothing really happened apart from work, work, work......

I didn't get out at lunch as it was piddling down so I thought I would go to the gym after work instead BUT at 3.50pm I got some major work dumped on me and had to stay late to get it all done. I could have gone to the gym afterwards but I was really tired and I would not have seen the kids before they went to bed and I hate that.

I am getting back into my WW meals and I really enjoy them plus it is easy not having to think about what else to cook (lazy ah?). Andrew usually gets dinner started for all of us by the time I get home but last night we just had an 'easy' night..................love that!

I am going down to Petone to pay some rego's on my truck and our trailer and then meeting up with a dear friend (old neighbour) for lunch. Looking forward to a really yummy salad or something.

Here's my summary of yesterday:
Food: Excellent
Water: 1.5lts (very average)
Exercise: Nothing (worked late…….gggrrrrrr)

1 comment:

Carla said...

i hope you had a lovely lunch! :) and work doesnt push you too hard today!! good on you keeping on track! thats great!